Hot and heavy just the way we like it. The sun was setting, and the warm day was cooling down. Bumblebee and Sam were best friends. Leaving you sitting up all night crying, looking at the space where Chris should be sleeping next to you on the bed. The two go for a walk, fluff ensues, which leads to some nice sexy times on the beach to make everything better. And why, right? Comma After Salutation In An Email Uk. Bayverse Stories Refine by tag: bayverse transformers bumblebee optimus ironhide ratchet optimusprime autobots megatron decepticons prime tfp jazz sideswipe starscream transformersprime crosshairs sunstreaker drift samwitwicky Check Out This Mod. Thank you. AN: A crossover between TF:Prime and TF:movieverse/Bayverse. Conflict still occurs between humans, Autobots and Decepticons. But it turns out they're not exactly normal. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 32.8K 237 by GoldenFang17 Everyone has finally calmed down after being emotional of what happened to Izuku on the last Multiverse. You don't need to read the fiction to read this chapter - well, I mean this is a multiverse reaction story. Please note this is not Canon. The time had come for Megatron. The BNHA characters are transported to a box where they watch the multiverse, the first episode being /In Which Deku Breaks Overhaul/ by BelleAmant!! WILL HAVE L After hiding from a Decepticon attack, Minnie Ballentine gets swept up into the ongoing battle between them and the Autobots. Being yanked from your daily life to the abyss by an angel-looking reject that makes you question your sexuality was not what the students and their teachers at U.A expected to happen right after the Sports Festival. #2 in #bayverse. Or, she was. One second, I was on the side of the road. Yes, the rich bald man in a wheelchair that was one of the most powerful telepath in the world. Transformers Reaction Force (Currently being edited) by KaijuHobbit22 . Megatron (also known as Galvatron in the 4th movie) is the leader of the Decepticons and the main antagonist of Transformers, the secondary antagonist of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon, the tertiary antagonist of Transformers: Age of Extinction, one of the two main antagonists . Then she alisa bogdanovich is a child soldier. team natsu watches my AU'sthe aus will be in bold while the reactions will be in normal lettering. Dont waste your time trying.4. Her name is Amber Witwicky. 01' Liner. But then a war broke out. The first chapter is just super spoilers for those who are curious as to where the work was headed. I'm just gonna be honest: I don't have time to go in depth story-wise with this anymore. Very well done. "Well everyone, how do you feel?" Garou asked. Summary: When you refuse to let yourself forgive and forget about the honest mistake, your best friend whips you back into shape. (Rated M just in case, permission to be written by MaxGundam1998), My version of an overused trope because I've read too many. I called as I got out her little bowl. Megatron coldy replied. Let's say that you are alien robots who came from outer space not to destroy Earth but to protect it from alien robots too that wanting to conquer Earth?". As he sees Sam Witwicky (Kota) lying on the said metal part. HIATUS ((I'm sorry()): Check the notes at the end of the Chapter 8 for more info. "Geez, you wait for this multiverse to play to answer your questions." Be aware that some chapters may be reordered after posting so they read properly. A few minutes later, my coffee was no longer in my cup. if ya didn't here are my specialtys Love is pain, but primus did it hurt so good. Leo Spitz ( Sato) asked. cajun seafood baked potato recipe You are used to having a hard lonely life until you sine up at a dog rescue shelter. again! #4 in #Optimusprime Here is the list of Transformers' universes to start the story here: G1 Bayverse(RoTF, DoTM) Animated Beast Wars Prime Armada Energon: IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? Fay has been trapped. Please consider turning it on! nekoReaders a.n: After much demand for a part two, here it is! Megatron(Katsuki) growled slowly trying to scare Sam. HyperReaders Work Search: Content advice: Decepticon-centric, CONTAINS SPOILERS, fix-it fic, canon character death (no resurrections). If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. He asked, you could hear an almost pissed smirk in his voice. "Thanks for the help Aizawa." I hope y'all enjoy and feel free to join in if youd like! I will essentially be taking my favorite Oneshots, and exerts from longer fics, and letting the characters react to them! Knockout pulled the object closer protectively before slowly turning to face his conjun Claire Burns has been living on the mainland for almost 4 years now, after deciding to attend university away from family. josh brener commercial. It Alias was a master hacker, her services to the government could never be repaid, especially when she finds something extraordinary. History. i would love a enemies to lovers with Changbin! I gave you all the choice between a new series, or a series a day for each member for eight days. Read TF 4| Drift x human! She decides to run away, and live on the streets. For updates: The story I post will alternate between Deku? Transformers centers around two opposing factions of alien robots - the Autobots and Decepticons - in a struggle for dominance or eventual peace that was sparked by the Cybertronian Wars. How? It's not 10,000-20,000+ words in one chapter.B.) This is split into three or four parts so thatA.) King Artorius Spell Quest, But when his mind is filled with cryptic symbols, the Decepticons target him and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war. Because of me, two families are woven together, during these days of 'monsters', called Transformers being hunted. (10) Total Ratings 10, $36.99 New. I love this type of fic and really wanted to write my own. what happened to dog the bounty hunter wife Work Search: (I have had enough of female Jon fanfictions where she's a prissy little lady. Set in TFP, What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? Menu ceramic cutting tools advantages and disadvantages. It's more manageable for me to write. Reader, a female NEST agent and Evac, your ride vehicle, alongside Optimus Prime have just saved the world from Megatron and the Decepticons for good. Even in his drunk state hed remember about his cats. Class 1A, a few teachers, and Shinsou Hitoshi all get transported to a pocket dimension shortly after the Sports Festival to watch the multiverse. If more than three people arent paying attention the video will pause. This series is heavily-based on the series made by Wacko12 on FanFiction.Net, due to me being both inspired and a great fan of his altered Transformers stories. transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. Also this takes place after season 4 but Nighteye is alive and Mirio still has his quirk. Izuku has gotten hit with a quirk that takes him and Co. to a room where they see alternate versions of Izuku. Or the Madrigals watch different scenes from lives they never lived, or ever will. A struggle betw Just a story of you and Logic senpai Shockwave because he's hot and adorable in TFP no matter what you think. F L A M E S S P R E A D. Mikaela was sure her adventure with Cybertronians would end on the day she broke up with Sam - and for a while, she was right. "What anyone wants human, to go home"-Megatron when asked what he wants. (Pre-AOE) As much as Sideswipe hates to admit it, he's not going to get very far in his sorry state. Maybe little cat paws or their portraits, even if its line art/cartoon version of them. Post Date: 6th February 2023TW? NOW WITH FANART OF ALIAS BY THE WONDERFUL SHELEDRIIA!!! I love you guys <3. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. basically they're fucking cause they just won, honestly the way it was written it could be any optimus, commissioner requested that it be for bayverse though, there are no books about a person who hates bayverse being stuck in bayverse, Optimus Prime/Original Female Character(s), rough draft is complete just need to write, Sunstreaker (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Sideswipe (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Sideswipe (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Starscream/Thundercracker/Skywarp - Freeform, Original Femme Character(s) (Transformers), Pre-Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011), characters from other Transformers franchises, lots of other Autobots and Decepticons show up, The motorcycle 'triplets' are not Arcee Chromia and Elita. Sam dies during the battle of Egypt, buthe doesn't wake up. Garou said as he received a nod from Aizawa. The girl he loved left him because she had a feeling something was gonna come up and it wasn't gonna be pretty. Joke, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Yagi Toshinori | All Might & Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Principal Nezu & Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead, Midoriya Izuku Does Not Have One for All Quirk, Shiketsu High Students (My Hero Academia), Midoriya Izuku Does Not Go to U.A. Its been days since Chans had the chance to see you and be able to make it up to you, sleeping on the couch or in the studio most nights to give you your space, though theres no telling if hes making the situation worse by doing so. Transformers. I thought I only made a simple purchase. However, the term "normal" doesn't begin to cover it. Now, in Transformers: Retribution, the prequel to the Transformers animated series, the epic odyssey of these two great warriors is finally revealed as Autobots and Decepticons battle one another . Now they were summoned by something known as The Observer who is mad that the town is dumb, so they will make them see other worlds in hopes to shake something up. The transformer doesn't know who he is, so the girl gives him a new name Black Whirlwind. After wounding herself, she finds it hard to fight, and gets caught up in. Will Lennox was a soldier. :D. STORY BEING RE-WRITTEN While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Megatron and Soundwave deal with the hatchlings. What if they came from Megatron? But something's wronghe's surrounded by a group of unfamiliar femmes in an unfamiliar place, in a tiny, unfamiliar, robotic body What's going on? Lemons between human or cybertronian readers and robots from transformers franchise. It features music by Michael Gore, lyrics by Dean Pitchford, and book by Lawrence D. Cohen (based on the novel by Stephen King). "Petty?" country music hall of fame 2021 Very different in some cases. Ratchet You are a 17 year old orphan who doesn't go to school. Pilot Resume Template, Her fate was never in her own hands. How will Iron Hide fit into this, as with the other Autobots? I also want to apologise for being so inactive. "Well these robots are also known as The Decepticons. She fought for and with them whenever they needed her. My feet hurt - bad day to wear my flats - and my stomach was practically screaming for food. Hi!!!! I'm just torturing him now. 24ct clear disc ornaments regulation of blood glucose level notes Especially not if he has to drag a comrade behind him. It was produced by Don Murphy and Tom DeSanto, and is the first installment in the live-action Transformers film series. ~ "Is dangerous and addicitive, like us." So what wi "Sometimes, silence is the best response." I do not own transformers This is a combo of all the movies, also tf5 even though I haven't seen it yet. But the placid life of peace has lost it's charm for the Autobot, as his mind is focused on a growing void in his spark, that has come to consume his very thoughts. Izuku and his classmates watch Disney movies. The Terror Twins are happy, though. Soundwave finds out the boy is Techno-Organic, and uses that t Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader ask's your help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0nGrwYajs A transformers prime fanfic [This is a rewritten version of an old story] --- War laid waste to Cybertron, leaving nothing in its wake. You could call her qu After being killed by Makima, Reze awake in a different earth with no devil or even the devil hunter at all. My dad kind of handed it down to me. Say hello to a 30-day series collaboration, 10 fics every 3 days from myself and the others by @ateezreactionsandscenarios and @whatudowhennooneseesyou during the month of April. -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- Femme reader x Drift (lemon) from the story Transformers one-shots and lemons (2) [closed] by tfp-fanfiction ( TF bayverse) wi. Merman!Izuku met Shouto when they were kids. At the very least Dib will walk out being validated. I will be taking requests. Except you can't really make the other things happen, frankly, because the unive Phoneix Hunter Chaines is a 19 year old genius who has been secretly battling the Decepticons. Apparently, a lot more than anyone thought. Ill promise to be back fully and get as much as I can out for you <3. That's it. Challenge one shot written for a friend from a chat we had in tmnt discourse. The barrier is unbreakable. The characters are developing Well and there's a aura of mysteryto keep me interested for a while, michelleking2204: A text from Whitney. She finally gets what she wants but also acquires much more than she expects. * hiatus World being created is interesting and fairly complex. What will they do? I will be posting these with some other things in between. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ULTRA MAGNUS X READER (SLOW) bible original language This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. She is thrown into something new. Ron agreed that if his son, Sam Witwicky, and Amber got 2,000$ and three A's each that he would bye them their first car. :). ~Reaction Mobile MasterlistIf you like my stuff and wanna tip, just buy me a coffee! How did finding a mysterious door and ramp as a basement in the backyard lead to a theatre room lead to watching the multiverse? This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. 12 earth years later, when the Autobots and Decepticons are on earth an average teen.until her and her brother buy a car and truck..can also be found on Quotev, Trusting A Wolf - Transformers Bayverse Fanfiction, Even gears and wheels can love(crosshairs love story), Battle Scars(Transformers Age of Extinction)(HIATUS), Transformers ( Bayverse ) - I Bleed Into Darkness, Transformers ( Bayverse ) - I Bleed A Blue Inferno, Transformers ( Bayverse ) - I Bleed When I Fall Down. It was large, and at the moment held about thirty kids, all here for early morning practice. Cecilia was always the odd one at school, writing weird symbols, having natural white hair, and metallic bl Book is Complete The RWBY cast, consisting of team RWBY, JNPR, SSSN, CFVY, Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood, Qrow, Taiyang, Raven, and more, have all been transported to this strange theater with no way out, all because of this strange man. She began gleefully scarfing down the foul smelling food. January 27, 2021. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). gerry cooney vs george foreman waterfront homes for sale in eden isles, slidell, la . Please do NOT read this until you have read the first two. F I R E B U R N S. ~ Instead, hes in the dimension of someone claiming to be a Creator, who wants nothing more than a happy ending, and for the crew to react. Life for the Madrigals might be going well after the rebuilding of Casita, but there are other realities where they aren't. charcot-marie-tooth disease type 2 Mandalay and Pixie Bob yelled as they charged the said teen but was stopped by Garou and Aizawa. Why Attention To Detail Is Important, Athena is a average day transformer fan. Can Alestia trust the Autobots knowing she's risking everything she's worked so hard to defend? Reblog if its okay to invade your ask box. shoes to wear with dress pants in winter; baltimore county inspection connection; iranian football players in europe; "Where were you?" autobots, poc, revenge. Written to a prompt from white_aster: Movieverse Soundwave & or / any: hatchlings, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. But I seriously hope this makes up for that! Book is Complete An item for my collection of antiques. So the results are in for what Ill be doing to celebrate hitting 1K followers! "What do you mean of alien robots?" There are hatchlings in DOTM. (On hiatus. Thank you so much for the request and I really hope that you enjoy this! Garou exclaimed. I do not own Tmnt I just write dirty fiction about em please enjoy. Welp he's my favorite so why not? Alestia Barone is a seemingly ordinary teenage girl. He would rule Cybertron as Prime and Orion would perish.Soon. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FIC IS DISCONTINUED* Cade and Bumblebee find an injured woman on their way back to base, one who had an unlikely relationship with Optimus Prime. Transformers Transformers: Prime | Romance Thriller Bayverse Oc Frenzy Violence A child living on the streets finds her way onto the Autobot and NEST base where she quickly finds a place in the Autobot Commander's spark but things will get much worse before they get better in this Transformers series. Corius belongs to @optimusfin3 on ao3 (optimus-prim3 on tumblr) so he's not my OC and all rights and design and fun stuff go to him! InsaneReaders She gets into fights at school, she drinks and goes to parties, and she disrespects her parents. As she is making plans on where to hide out, she stumbles upon and saves a familiar human. Different universe, older story, no smut. Just a year and half was all that Azalea needed for her life to flow back into its regular *Uncover series spinoff book* Wizard King vs. Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Even more concerning is the strange memories that plague his mind when he is unconscious. Silverstreak's emotional instability is a threat to humans and Cybertronians alike. . Felix: Probably something to do with brownies or Austalia, but other part of me would think hed get his memebrs names tattoed on him, boy would be emotional and think it would be the best decision ever. what happened to dog the bounty hunter wife, hyperlinks are not working in outlook windows 10. Frisk sacrificed himself, being erased from the Timeline entirely in order to give his friends and allies a fighting chance. One where transformers are comic book, tv and film characters. Meet Skulduggery Pleasant Ace Detective Snappy Dresser Razortongued Wit Crackerjack Sorcerer and Walking, Talking, Fire-throwing Skeleton as well as ally, protector, and mentor of Stephanie Edgley, a very unusual and darkly talented Shockwave was left to watch Cybertron by Megatron long ago, but he would eventually follow the call of the AllSpark to Earth. THIS IS IS THE BAYVERSE. autobots, tranfomers, moon. Emily Good, a chaotic girl with a strange fascination for biology. However what if one succee Why not make our favorite, loyal, adorable little scout a story about him being a female? Caged against her will after being abducted. Paige Lauren is your normal 18 year old who is a big ass fangirl of Transformers and not afraid to show it. We needs the lead roles to the front, in scene three position!". The casualties were high and the magical world has to live with the l My name is Elizabeth Xavier and I'm the daughter Charles Xavier. 18+ only move along if you know whats good for ya. Basmati Rice Nutrition Facts, This is a chapter from my BNHA Multiverse fanfiction on Wattpad (I might post the entire fic on ao3). Mom, Judy Witwicky, had been gardeni After the failed attempt at obtaining the All Spark and the fall of Megatron, Barricade is having second thoughts on being part of Starscream's revenge plot. This story takes place a year after the events in the 2007 Transformers film.Bumblebee, once a warrior, is now the sworn guardian of the humans Sam Witwicky, and Mikaela Banes, living in the suburbs, and adapting to the ways of humans and to a life without war. An Imprint Book The following only pertains to the mechs if they're in the same ch/part of ch! Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, honestly the way it was written it could be any optimus, commissioner requested that it be for bayverse though, Listening to Shadows (Drabble Collection). ~ Farrah Naomi Meadows and Charlotte Katya Blair have been best friends for years, after Fay's life was shattered.