Ad Cars Trucks and SUVs. cars and Trucks for Sale Sacramento Ace Towing has cars and trucks available for sale virtually all the time. Share on Facebook Ad Find Your Best Offer From Over 5000 Dealers. Its a Auto Auction tow yard lien sale cars for saletowing in sacramento. Lien Sale Cars Sacramento,used cars for sale, impound cars for sale 916-332-6995 STATUS All cars are sold as is, we only advertise what we know about the vehicle. Browse Our Inventory I ask them and they said that they have sold my car off. We tow your car for free at your home or office, and buy cars in any condition. These pounds are used to store vehicles that have been used in the commission of a crime and require additional investigations or a hold for evidentiary purposes. CASH FOR CARS. 3800 Power Inn Rd. They hold auctions and also allow you to reclaim your car that has been towed by the police. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Very fast service. See reviews photos directions phone numbers and more for Tow Yards That Sell Cars locations in Sacramento CA. Have you noticed that people sometimes leave their damaged or junk cars by the road? Website Created & Hosted with Website.com Website Builder. Wonderful place with top $ offered. Good people to work with. The money raised is then returned to the owner after the auction fees and fine payments are cut from the amount. Call us at(916) 288-9074 or complete our online form to schedule a pickup. SAMS TOWING TRANSPORT - ALL VEHICLES DISPLAYED ARE AVAILABLE NOW. There are 85 cars in Sacramento, CA for sale at low prices starting at $300 only. Trusted. We offer towing within Sacramento, Placer and surrounding counties, Auto Transport, Parking Management, cash for junk vehicles, we will remove abandoned vehicles on your property and haul away junk vehicles. In most cases the vehicles are in running condition and are ready to be driven off the lot. com Office Hours Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm Saturday-Sunday: CLOSED. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and probably some others are listed at auction. However, most of the time, we see bidders get ahead of themselves in the auction by a sense of false competition. We are always adding to our inventory. I called them and explained about the car and they made me an offer right on the spot. If you are using mobile phone you could also use menu drawer from browser. Can be seen on the corner of Lansing & Weber in Fresno. Enter your zip code below to get started. I highly recommend them. What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for towing in Sacramento, CA? Sell For Up To 1000 More. Everyone I spoke with was polite and easy to talk to. and office,Call Samuel 702-334-4102Yard, Tow yard, Impound yard, Yard, car lot, tow lot, auto tow yard, auto tow yard, impound, secured lot Office or Retail, Auto Sales or Tow Yard, or Storage. Just call USJunkCars.com at (916) 288-9074. Once you do you can call us at 844-663-7286 and we. Unlock additional features by upgrading to a Basic or Premier Membershipyou'll be able to jump right into the auction and start bidding in our live auctions! When calling owners must follow the instructions and. Within 3 days, my car was picked up. For the owner to collect the car, he must clear the issue within the time limit. I was so mad because when my car was in the tow yard they didn't send any notification about my car or any bill. Whether its Windows Mac iOs or Android you will be able to download the images using download button. I would absolutely call them again if I need to junk another car! Don't let that junk car sit around - trade it in for cash with USJunkCars.com Today! Live online car auctions including impound auto auctions for used cars, abandoned cars, pre-owned vehicles, repossessed vehicles . 20 tall Pole Sign great Exposure to areas High Volume Traffic. Or book our professional car removal services online! The incident occurred at a tow yard where multiple cars caught on fire, based on the video posted by the Sacramento Fire Department on Twitter. I was wondering where is the place that buys junk cars? when we arrive! We're the experts in buying junk cars and are ready to give you Top Dollar for your clunker. They get the job done! On-the . Sell Your Car Fast Online In As Little As 24 Hours. The Best Tow Yards With Cars For Sale 2022. Its a Auto Auction tow yard lien sale cars for saletowing in sacramento. No Problem!!! There are a lot of auctions held by the police as well as tow yards when impounded and seized vehicles remain unpaid and unclaimed for a long period of time. We are open 24/7 and we offer towing services, local and long-distance, vehicle lockouts, and 4. Sacramento Towing by Chimas is a full-service Sacramento based tow company. Share on Twitter The other thing is used. Auto auctions can be a great place for you to find your next car. Cash for Junk Cars | Who Pays $500 Or More Near Me? Cash for Junk Cars; Car Junk Yards Near Me; 855-925-7144; GET AN OFFER; Home / California / . We need the car's VIN (vehicle identification number), and we can perform a title search with the Sacramento DMV. The staff at Chimas Towing not only has extensive experience in the towing and recovery industry, they also maintain a large fleet of innovative towing and recovery equipment. Get results from multiple engines. $1500 Tow Yard Cars brings a higher dollar to the towing company for the cars and trucks they have acquired through their day-to-day towing operations and to give the auto wrecking industry a place to view and buy the automobiles they would like to have as part of their inventory. The company's staff was very friendly and they picked up my car the same day I called them. 526 rows How to Get Cash. If the car is in terrible condition, they too are going to lowball its value. This happens when the vehicle is so damaged or useless that the owner does not think it will sell. There are many options for buying used cars. Classic Vehicle Towing - Pick-upand Transport. It runs good . All I did was make a phone call! Call us anytime, we have friendly car buyers waiting to speak with you 24/7. I sold my old car in just 2 days! To angry to go into detail at this point. US Junk Cars was great! From all types of towing to heavy-duty recoveries to specialty vehicle transport and more, Chimas Towing has provided customers with prompt, courteous and efficient service in all aspects of towing and recovery for more than two decades. Up to 8 cash back Marvelous-designer 3D models ready to view buy and download for free. Then a year later I found that I owed about $2000 to the tow car. Would recommend them! Junk Dealers Charities Automobile Salvage Serving the Sacramento Area 866-259-8166 From Business: Donate Your Car, Boat or RV FREE TOWING TAX DEDUCTIBLE Available in all 50 states Free pick up within about 1-3 days WE ACCEPT: Cars ~ Vans ~ RVs Trucks ~ Boats 12. The process is fast, the service is free, and you have an entire staff within reach to troubleshoot; you can even enlist their help for documentation issues. In cc tx owns a maroon tow truck with a tx symbol and, What to do if someone has your car towed off there property,even. One day you see these cars blocking roadside parking spots, and the next day these are gone. Auto Salvage Junkyard InSacramento CA7600 Stockton BlvdMon-Sun 8AM-6PM last entry at 530 PM 916 409-3080. Pin On Pneumatics Heres a Vinyl sid CBS Sports has the latest College Football news live scores player stats standings fantasy games and projections. WOULD YOU BELIEVE THE VERY NEXT DAY THE CAR WAS GONE AND I HAD Cash IN MY HAND!!!! But in many cases, these cars do not have any owners and are sent to tow yards. I have taken my 1989 bmw 525i there for over 9 years. The process was quick and easy, and the team was very professional. Their staff is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. THOUSAND OF PARTS IN STOCK!! CLASSIC CORNER. Com. All vehicles are sold as is buyer is responsible for smog & back tags. Cash For Cars Sacramento CA up to $12,900 | The Clunker Junker Cash For Cars in Sacramento, CA The Clunker Junker makes it easy to sell your car online. Call Us for an over the phone Quote Take advantage of our offer Schedule a free towing pickup Get paid cash for the vehicle. . How a tow yard adds vehicles to its inventory is a big issue. We sell cars and trucks every day at great prices when those vehicles are left at our yard unclaimed. Family Cars For Sale in Sacramento, CA: Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Sacramento, CA: Ford Trucks For Sale in Sacramento, CA: . Towing Automobile Electric Service Auto Repair & Service 3800 Power Inn Rd Sacramento, CA 95826 2. If that junk yard is just too far for you to get to, the cost of hiring many other towing services cancel out any profit you would make from selling. In most cases the vehicles are in running condition and are ready to be driven off the lot. Get Cash for your old Junk Cars! Got the best price after shopping around. Based on 16 Reviews. Simple. Great service and prices. Anyone with browser access can look up US Tow. If a towed vehicle is subject to a 30-day impound registered owners may call 916 808-6135 to request a post-storage tow hearing. 100 Online and Safe. These towed cars are kept in tow yards until they can be returned back to the owner or until they are sold. 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 51,239 mi. Rio Linda Ca 95673. Call . Sell For Up To 1000 More. Provide us with details of your vehicle, and we will provide you with a Guaranteed Cash Offer! I want to thank you for the fast service after I contacted you. Find the best Tow Yard That Sale Cars nearby San Bernardino CA. Greenerways Organic Relaxation Body Oil 3 Pack 2oz 1499 Greenerways. Tow Yards That Sell Cars in Sacramento CA with Reviews. First, you will need to take your car to the junkyard or pay for the towing (sometimes towing costs more than your car is worth.) This is a review for a towing business in Sacramento, CA: "Andrew came to our home tonight to help get a tree service truck out of our back yard after it had become stuck in deep mud after the recent heavy storms. The tow yard will eventually get a lien and sell the car, but you will owe any fees that the sale doesnt cover. "I can't rate them high enough. 5% Off For Anyone Who Mentions They Saw Us On Yellowpages.com, Eagle Towing has been offering high-quality roadside assistance and towing since 1998. Once you accept our offer, we will schedule a convenient pickup time! Get an Instant Cash Offer Online. Ensure you get your vehicle released promptly. 526 rows How to Get Cash for Junk Cars in Sacramento California. All cars are sold as is we only. . Best in Santa Rosa, CA! Very Happy! Though in states like Los Angeles and California, there are still some on-location auctions that take place, most people prefer online auctions as no one really has time to place bids on live on-location auction yards. USJunkCars.com is here to help! Gas Savers.Larry's Towing835 Lincoln aveClovis, CA 936121 street north of Barstow just east of Clovis ave9-5:00 Mon-FriSat Appointment Only.Call or Text. 39 Webb Circle Reno NV 89506. They were very easy people to deal with and had my car removed within days. You can't see her, her time has come! We pay cash for all your junk car's, truck's, van's, suv's and trailor's! I highly recommend this company. 10 min Cars, Trucks & SUV's for sale. They will fix it right the first time. 5610 carleton road, mariposa, ca 95338. In addition to buying junk cars, we also offer cash for cars and can help you scrap your car for Cash today. Sacramento Towing by Chimas is a full-service Sacramento based tow company. Its a Auto Auction tow yard lien sale cars for saletowing in sacramento. As soon as I called they picked up and gave me a reasonable pricing and amazing service. Its a auto auction tow yard lien sale cars for saletowing in sacramento. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on . These cars, trucks, and other vehicles then get transported to tow yards. PICTURE/LINK PRICE This is by far the number 1 bmw repair shop in Sacramento and probably northern . Click any image to see price and details via Instagram chimas916 Follow on Instagram Email admin@towingbychimas.com Phone (916) 646-6600 Address 1957 Marconi Avenue Sacramento, CA 95815 The driver was friendly, professional, and made the whole process incredibly easy. Chimas Towing has a wide range specialized transport equipment that can safely and securely accommodate your particular transport requirements. Easy to rent a car with Cash deposit, no hassle. Plus, I was pleasantly surprised by how much money I received for my car. If you happen to be stranded and in need of a tow. We specialize in heavy recoveries winch outs SUVs pickups vans low clearance RVs classic and luxury cars boats motorcycles and big rigs no job is too big or small. Absolutely thrilled with my service this morning! tow yards in sacramento that sell cars. We specialize in heavy recoveries winch outs SUVs pickups vans low clearance RVs classic and luxury cars. Saturday, July 24, . Most of these super deals were manually chosen specially for you and those people searching for real cheap cars in Sacramento CA at prices for . Needed a long tow on a commercial vehicle & they offered to immediately accommodate at a fair rate. Police impound mostly uses tow yards and online impound car selling platforms to hold the auctions. Andrew showed great thoughtfulness and skill in his trade in successfully getting the job done. 916-646-6600 AUTO REPAIR Light Medium and Heavy Duty Towing. Some popular services for towing include: What are people saying about towing services in Sacramento, CA? Cozzs European Car Center - CLOSED. Cash for cars free junk car removal sell car free vehicle removal service junk car removal scrap car removal salvaeg car removal pink n pull junk. Larry's Towing 835 Lincoln ave Clovis, CA 93612 The business specializes in Towing services and Roadside Assistance services. Note: Fees are charged by the storage facility where the vehicle is towed in addition to the towing fee. Towing Automobile Electric Service Auto Repair Service. I searched the internet for salvage prices and came across USJUNKCARS.COM. Towing service located in Stockton California Click the number or dial 209-957-5757 Towing in Stockton and Greater Stockton Area CALL US NOW AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME UNDER 30 MINUTES CAR RECOVERY WITH MODERN CARRIERS ENSURES GENTLE HANDLING Fast tow truck Find us at 625 S. Monroe Street Stockton Ca 95203 In addition, after you buy the car, the tow yards will sort out the documents and even deliver the car right to your door if you want. Sacramento Towing by Chimas is a full-service Sacramento based tow company. Dollar Tow West Sacramento 2230 Rice Avenue West Sacramento, CA 95691 P: 916-372-7458 Location. Who Buys Junk Cars Without Title in Sacramento, CA. Although not as well known as some of the other cities in California, Sacramento is the capital of the golden state. I was offered a Highet price for my car and they even came to pick it up at no extra cost. Lien Sales by Sacramento Ace Towing. I highly recommend this company. Get an offer in seconds by entering your make and model, or call (888) 383-4181 Get your instant offer Get Offer! Best airlines support number 1876-982-9812 toll free reservation number. Tow yards can be explained by the term: vehicle holding yards. It's that effortless. I called the night before, and they were there early the next morning. Rancho Cordova CA 95742. My boyfriend ran over a curb on our way to the airport and we needed someone to help us so we wouldn't miss our flight. Used Cars For Sale Lien Sale Cars T Rex Towing Sacramento Lien Sale Cars. It was a GREAT offer. Some tow yards operate from their own website. You need a team you can depend on throughout the day and night. New & Used Chevy Parts, Reproduction & GM Restoration Parts & Accessories, Interiors, Weatherstripping, Molding, Body Panels, Disc Brake Changeovers, Emblem Kits, Replacem, 24-hour TowingManuel Lopez Body & Frame is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Cash For Cars - Antelope provides cash for cars and buys vehicles in absolutely any condition! Receive An Offer For Your Junk Car In Sacramento Now. What did people search for similar to lien cars for sale in Sacramento, CA? The maximum tow fees permitted by law are as follows: light-duty tows, $255; medium-duty tows, $357; heavy-duty tows, $459 per unit, or a maximum of $918. 24-hour towing and roadside assistance are critical. We are a small family run buisness, We are locally owned and . 2012 Ford Focus SEL Vehicle Details. These towed cars are kept in tow yards until they can be returned back to the owner or until they are sold. Sacramento Towing and Transport. Discount Hauling Junk Dealers Delivery Service Trucking-Heavy Hauling Serving the Buy or sell used cars, trucks, vans and suvs from your tow lot on Towlot.com's Auto Auction. PARKING ENFORCEMENT. SERVICES. A friend of mine used your services and recommended it to me. Really I couldn't believe it.! 8460 Belvedere Ave Ste G. As soon as I called they picked up and gave me a reasonable pricing and amazing service. More. Browse Car Listings in In Your Area - Find Your Car Today. Our state of the art fleet of flatbed tow trucks is ready to serve customers throughout Sacramento all day, every day - 365 days a year. Reveal number tel: (916) 483-8241 . Wednesday March 15th 2023, 7:30 pm. We specialize in heavy recoveries, winch outs, SUVs, pickups, vans, low clearance, RVs, classic and luxury cars, boats, moto. Following the instructions, you can place bids on the go on any day of the week. I called this car donation company and they had someone call me that same day for pick up. T-Rex Towing in Sacramento offers cash for cars, junk car removal, salvage yards, wrecking yards, auto salvage, junk removal, junk yards, auto wrecking, free junk car removal 916-332-6995 CASH FOR CARS There are a lot of locations in California where impounded and towed cars are sold at open auctions as well. Contact the office for more information. That is until you experience a breakdown & are left stranded on the side of the road. . Fresno tow yard car sales towing yards selling cars tow yards in fresno fresno tow yards selling cars tow yards that sell cars tow. Greenerways Organic Muscle Relax Body Oil 4oz Sale price 899 Regular. Service with Integrity & Pride Getting from Point A to Point B seems simple enough. Posted on Nov 13, 2014 ; You cannot just leave the car there. We'll come to you, remove your car for Free, and pay you cash on the spot. An auction is very profitable for those who know cars and recognize their value. We are a small family run buisness, We are locally owned and family operated and havebeen in this industry since 2000. If you have a junk car that you need to get rid of in Sacramento CA, USJunkCars.com can help. We offer towing within Sacramento, Placer and surrounding counties, Auto Transport, Parking Management, cash for junk vehicles, we will remove abandoned vehicles on yourproperty and haul away junk vehicles. Sacramento Towing and Transport. I recently junked my car through USJunkCars. Don't see a car that fits your needs? View a Short Video About Our Company and Service, Vehicle in any condition with a clean title, Vehicles in any condition with a lost title (Pink Slip), We Are Junk Car Buyers With Over 30 years in the Industry, Working Since 1992. Who Buys Junk Cars in Sacramento, California? $7,000 Sell Any Junk Vehicle With Us In Sacramento; We Also Purchase Cars In These Cities. 4071 Happy Ln Sacramento. We have many cars, trucks on lien sale. I would definitely recommend USJunkCras. Remember, we are at your service 24/7 365 for any and all of your towing and roadside needs! Lights work just need a tow. Sell For Up To 1000 More. Very friendly and quick! If the cars parking fine reaches above the fine threshold or the legal issues are unresolved for a long time. Dollar Tow West Sacramento 2230 Rice Avenue West Sacramento CA 95691 P. Truck broke down and in shop. We are a small family run buisness We are locally owned and. Anyone can register and make an account on these websites to take part in live online auctions. Call us at (916) 288-9074. When junkyard or scrap yard buyers look at a car, they look at the total weight on the junkyard's industrial scale, made to withstand the weight of a car. With the help of new technologies and immersive experiences, buying cars from auto auctions has become very easy. Sacramento Towing by Chimas is a full-service Sacramento based tow company. SACRAMENTO, Calif. Sacramento Fire Department crews are trying to put out multiple cars on fire near the 5400 block of Dry Creek Road on Thursday evening . Call us! There are also many websites that hold auctions for just specific regions. After buying, they will even drive your car home. Natomas South Sacramento Services. We will come to you in less than 48 business hours! Repossession agencies and tow companies must obtain proper licensing from . And you can receive cash for a scrap car without a title. Get an Instant Offe r and sell your car fast, it only takes minutes to get an accurate offer. By submitting, you agree to receive messages from Wheelzy. Just a great company to deal with. I will use them again if I need to. I did not want to just give it away, but I didn't know what to do. 12 reviews of Capital City Auto Auction "CCAA is a "fairly good" business concept. Its a Auto Auction tow yard lien sale cars for saletowing in sacramento. We'll take care of all the paperwork, including Free pickup, so you can get rid of your car and get paid. All vehicles sold at rock-bottom prices and may require some repairs and maintenance. The main advantage is the choice at choosing the prices you are willing to pay for a vehicle. Access BBB ratings service details certifications and more - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES. US Junk Cars will buy junk cars off your hand for the price given. The fire started around 2:30 a.m. in the . from 94299 Check availability Show details View all 49. People also searched for these in Sacramento: See more lien cars for sale in Sacramento. C. Complete ripoff. Tow yards often provide you the chance to check the vehicle before making bids. Car Accident Lawyers in Sacramento, CA. junk vehicles today. Kassie Moore of Tracy learned her 1994 Honda. See reviews photos directions phone numbers and more for Towing Yard Cars For Sale locations in Sacramento CA. Junkyards - A junkyard seems like the most logical place to sell your junk car to if you're looking to get cash for it. The pickup was quick and the payment was as I was promised over the phone. We keep all vehicles we pick up in secured storage areas for safety, and we are available to schedule times for vehicle owners to come to the yard and remove items of personal property. Sacramento ace towing has cars and trucks available for sale virtually all the time. Get Cash I will definitely be using USJunkCars again in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get rid of an old vehicle. I was given a fair offer which I accepted. I was trying to get rid of my car and US Junk Cars was a great place with such great service. Online Car Auctions Copart Sacramento California Repairable Salvage Cars For Sale, Sacramento Ca Auto Salvage Yard Car Junkyard Ipull Upull, 1940 Ford Cabover Tow Truck By Montereydave, Car And Truck Sales Lien Sales Great Prices On Lien Sale Cars And Trucks Sales Are As Is Prices Are Rock Bottom 916 459 2600. They were quick to respond, very professional, and very fast. Submit Online Now Up to $1000 Cash Free Towing Service No title needed 1-866-246-6815 Our towing personnel has o, Sacramento Towing by Chimas is a full-service Sacramento based tow company. Ad AllCars makes it easy to sell your car. Even if you don't have the title for your vehicle, we can still make a cash offer. If you get a parking ticket and do not plead or pay the fine for it after a court judgment, your car can be impounded. Automatic 6-spd with Selshift. They also appear in other related business categories including Auto Repair Service New Car Dealers and Used Car Dealers. If you have a junk car in California that you need to get rid of, we can help. This is by far the number 1 bmw repair shop in Sacramento and probably northern California. They instead replaced the tire with a spare so we could drive to ", All "lien cars for sale" results in Sacramento, California, Search lien cars for sale in popular locations. Selling a junk car can be a hassle, but with USJunkCars.com, it's easy. Gas Savers. Average price Scrap Car (Salvage Value) Price is ~ $800 per Ton. If you are ever wonder who is a car buyer, consider US Junk Cars. Happy with their service. Ad Find Your Best Offer From Over 5000 Dealers. Provide basic info to quickly receive an offer. New California towing laws started January 1, 2011 (and checked as still valid for 2023), California consumers have the right to know facts about their towed car or vehicle and potential charges. Some of the sites even have automated bidding technology that makes automatic incremental bidding even when the bidder is not there. Share on Linked In They were friendly, professional and gave me a good price for my car. ~180,000 mi April 16, 2021. Best airlines support number 1876-982-9812 toll free reservation number. Vintage Shots From Days Gone By Junkyard Cars Vintage Cars Rusty Cars, Demolished Cars In Junkyard Junkyard Cars Cars Scrap Car, From The Hemmings Nation Flickr Pool Trust Salvage Hemmings Daily Abandoned Cars Old Trucks Super Images, Mystery Early 1960s Street Scene And Used Car Lot Http Theoldmotor Com P 170279 Classicars Oldcars Vintagecars Used Car Lots Car Lot Vintage Corvette. The guy who helped. Test description $2,000 125,145 miles 10-2017 Vehicle Lien Sales All vehicles are sold AS-IS. With several locations throughout the greater Sacramento area, Chimas Towing has been the number one choice for towing since its inception in 1987. With 269 days of sun every year, Sacramento is a true, hot, Mediterranean climate. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for towing in Sacramento, CA: Specialty Towing and Impound (104 reviews). TOW YARD LIEN SALES. These days, tow yards have become a virtual idea. Before we can sell a vehicle through the lien sale process, we must wait roughly 35 days to work through the process. Anderson's Towing offers prompt and dependable towing and roadside services in Modesto CA, Ceres CA, Turlock CA, and the surrounding areas. Selling your junk car for cash to a yard of any kind is a viable option, but junkyards aren't going to just hand over $500 all the time. Come check it out at 1957 Marco, 2007 AUDI Q7, GREY Gratis, comp, on the house! Next day pick up, cash in hand. Search the internet and found this company USJUNKCARS.COM. Used Cars For Sale Lien Sale Cars T Rex Towing Sacramento sacramento tow yards cars for sale is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites. The process was smooth and the communication was great. Vehicles sold on the lot are in as-is condition. Inspect all vehicle before buying. All Lien Sales at Tow Yards. Dont forget to bookmark sacramento tow yards cars for sale using Ctrl D PC or Command D macos. Many of our customers ask themselves: Can I sell my junk car without a title & how can I junk my car without a title in Sacramento? Whether you have a car with a title or without, we can offer you cash for your junk car and make the process as easy as possible. I would definitely recommend them to others. But, if you are interested in who pays the most for junk cars in Sacramento - USJunkCars.com is your choice. Sign-up is easy and free! Your entire staff was very helpful and professional in the way that they handled my situation. Tow Yards That Sell Cars: Can You Get a Good Deal? Trade It in or Sell at a Dealership Generally, lots of car dealerships will accept any kind of car and they are sometimes partial to trade ins. The time has come to sell my car. I spoke to Chima late at night to get my car towed from my home to a repair shop about 8 miles away. To buy a car from tow yards that sell cars, you need to be knowledgeable about cars and must know how worthy the car is for the money you bid.