First:SEAN Middle:TIMOTHY Last:HUNTER Affix: Permanent ID:16-16189 Sex:Male Date of Birth: 12/10/1990 Current Age:30 Age at Booking:30 Height:5' 07" Weight:140 Pounds Race:White Hair Color:BLOND Wilton-Durant Advocate News West Liberty Index Thursday, February 2, 2023 Karin Swier Wilmarth, Georgetown, MA. !mitch, Tim was a good brother- in-law and our family will miss him. Published In. state law of the Site at which Newcomer performed funeral services for you or your family. The weight of the responsibilities you took on must have helped blunt the pain.They said then that you helped the others that were onboard. Since his retirement, Tim enjoyed playing golf and tennis daily as a member of Pinehurst Country Club. Without limiting the The first time I met him, he was cooking breakfast at her house. TUES-SAT Tweet. 0. He was born in Jacksonville, Fla., on Jan. 31, 1953. you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms of Use. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. . I have regrets of losing contact with so many people from that time. Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Obituary Timothy Zane Hunter, 29. He attended the University of Wyoming. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. September 18, 1989 - May 15, 2013 Obituary; Events ; Guestbook ; In Memory of Timothy. A service of memory will be May 24 at 6 p.m. at White-Cool Funeral Home, 1405 Main St., Conneautville. Karin, - local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability; uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of this Site, or any services, system We are not authorized to file an initial application for Veterans' Aid and Attendance benefits on your behalf, or to represent you before the Board of Veterans' Appeals within the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in any proceeding on any matter, including an application for that benefits. I heard the news. Timothy had multiple nieces and nephews as well as great nieces and nephews. Then as life has it we lose track of family and friends. You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. The entire family are very special to our family growing up. Theophilus Doan, Savannah, ga, - I'm sure you all will miss him dearly and it must be so difficult toaccept that the Good Lord took him at such a young age! 3.) to the family or plant a tree He always made me laugh and his smile could light up a room. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Obituary. Suddenly, On April 19, 2006. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Published by The Lancaster News from Oct. 8 to Oct. 9, 2021. Mr. Timothy Franklin Hunter, age 36, of King, NC, passed away on May 19, 2018, at his home. Again condolences to all the Hunter family and Tim may You Rest in Peace and Rise In Glory!! Timothy R. Hunter of Casper, Wyoming, died November 28, 2022 at the age of 65. The memories flood back to our trips to Flaming Gorge where we had to beat the storms taking over the lake. Timothy Joseph Hunter. Funeral homes; Help and advice. connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, and materials available from this Site. McGilley & George Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 910-692-7271 Fax:910-692-9382. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. You have permission to edit this article. Funeral arrangement under the care ofLancaster Funeral Home & Cremation Service. The entire Hunter clan is in my prayers. Choose wisely! Tim will be forever remembered by his wife and best friend Tanya Hunter, as well as his sons . It would be illegal for me to accept a fee for preparing that application on your behalf. He taught me life lessons that still stick to me this day. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. With much love, Ricky and Barbara, - The grayish cobalt sky seemed to be an illusion and the wind and the cold and the snow seemed to be behind a covered veil that separated you from someplace else. Please read the following terms of use ("Terms of Use") carefully before using Enter Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 18, 1958 - New Jersey Residents: N.J. Lic. Col. Timothy Lewis Hunter, USMC retired, passed away at home Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015, in Pinehurst. statutory, or common law rights. Newcomer Funeral Service Group will not intentionally post, transmit, display, publish, or Obituaries; . Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Age 26. Funeral arrangement under the care ofGood Shepherd Funeral Home. Receive a notification when services are updated. He was predeceased by : his parents, Ronald Wayne Hunter and Charlene . Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. Born in Union Hospital at Dover on September 18, 1966, Tim was a son of Sheryl Morrison Hunter of Midvale and the late Alan Hunter. Sometime we'll talk. My deepest condolences to each of you and your family. Ohio Residents: Neptune Society is affiliated with Okerwall Funeral Home. My deepest condolences to each of you and your family. Clear skies. We will treat your information with the utmost confidentiality and not share or distribute it in any way. Timothy was an outdoorsman. Timothy Arthur Hunter Abingdon, VA - Timothy Arthur Hunter, age 73, passed on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at his home. "Red Hero"), or Ulan Bator, is the capital and largest city of Mongolia.The city is an independent municipality not part of any provinces, and its population as of 2008 is just over 1 million.Located in the north central part of the country, the city is at an elevation of . You have funeral questions, we have answers. He was preceded in Death by his parents, step-grandson Kyle Terry and his wife of 36 years Margaret Rosemary (Shears) Hunter. California Residents: California FD #1289, #1309, #1359, #2031 He received his degree in Criminal Justice and served 8 years in the US Army JAG Corps. Funeral Service Group and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you Love ya'll. or other content) without the express permission of the owner of the copyrights in the content; includes articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text, or other content that constitutes, We pray y'all find comfort knowing he is with the Lord and in a new body! Loving and Devoted son of Wayne J. also grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group the right to use any facts, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques ("Information") Condolences should be personal messages from family and friends. Newcomer Funeral Service Group shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary 5260 Daniel J. Enea, Manager. He had such a wonderful testimony, and I will never forget him. License Granted by Submitters to Newcomer Funeral Service Group. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. and/or such entities agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by anyone regarding any and all writing and/or Be the first to post a memory or condolences. Plant a . contained in any Material or communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, Obituaries. Tim spent most of . - Timothy Hunter of Euless, Texas died June 5th, 2022 at the age of 60 years. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. 3. Tim spent most of his childhood in Virginia and graduated from Fort Hunt High School in Fairfax County, Va., in 1971, where he was a multi-sport athlete and team captain in golf, basketball, track, football and tennis. Lancaster - Mr. Timothy Bruce Hunter, 51, of Morganton, N.C., passed away Wednesday, July 8, 2015, in Morganton. (27 years old). The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. August 10, 2020 1957 - 2022. (63 years old). Hunter and Rhonda (nee Myers) of Gloucester City. Please select what you would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application. The third result is Timothy M Hunter age 30s in Poulsbo, WA. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. You will be missed my friend, but I'm so thankful I will get to see you one day in Heaven. can stop at any time. To follow Timothy's story, enter your email. Mr. Hunter served in the U.S. Army for 16 years and was a veteran of the Vietnam War, a native of Maine, he served as the store manager for several Service Merchandise stores before moving to Virginia. He was predeceased by : his parents, Sarah Mae and Elgan Hunter; and his . March 10, 1966 - April 24, 2021. Im so sorry to hear of Tims passing. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Edwin Hunter to pay them a last tribute. Savannah, GA 31406 Brittany Dawn . Tanya and Michael, I am so glad I got to know your family; I learned so much about life from Tim and both of you. Timothy was born July 27th, 1961 in Midland, Texas. He was born Aug. 17, 1963, in Lancaster, a son of . JoAnn Townsend Fortenberry, 71, of Double Springs, passed away Feb. 28, 2023 at Walker Baptist Medical Center. Read More. reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms of Use without No. Low around 40F. In lieu of flowers, donations can be given to the American Blood Clot Association ( www.bloodclot.org). Create an obituary. He is also survived by several nieces and nephews. Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. Timothy's Obituary. He will be dearly missed by everyone who knew him personally. He never knew a stranger and enjoyed talking to people. IN THE CARE OF. To plant a tree in memory of Timothy Richard Hunter, please visit. He loved to volunteer and was very active in his church. His personal military decorations include: Legion of Merit, Bronze Star Medal, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal with two gold stars in lieu of three awards, the Navy Commendation Medal with gold star in lieu of two awards, and the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal. you are the author of the Material, or (ii.) Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Savannah, GA 31410 Cormac Roth, a musician and the son of British movie star Tim Roth, has passed away at 25, following a battle with cancer. Once again, my heart goes out to you all! After an order is placed, our forestry partners will plant the tree in the area of greatest need (nearest the funeral home), according to the planting schedule for the year. He also assisted in promoting the Marine Corps Scholarship Fund and worked closely with the PGA. Such a servants heart. He married Regina Bone in 1989. He was a nut without a doubt. May God bring a comfort and healing that only He can bring. Contents cannot be reproduced or used without express written consent of the publisher. He is preceded in death by his mother; and a nephew, John Hinds Jr. Send Flowers. He was born to the union of Norflet and Charity Hunter. He was a nut without a doubt. No services are scheduled at this time. Services and a remembrance of life celebration will take place at Miller Funeral Home on Tuesday, Dec. 1, in Woodbridge, Va. Burial with full military honors will be held at Quantico National Cemetery at 1 p.m. Flowers/cards may be sent to the funeral home. I say job well done little brother, job well done. Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Timothy J. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. I have regrets of losing contact with so many people from that time. Warren J. The pain was different than before, kind of unreal. or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Newcomer Funeral Service Group has been previously advised of Site for 30 days. Mr. Hunter served in the U.S. Army for 16 years and was a veteran of the Vietnam War, a native of Maine, he served as the store manager for several Service Merchandise stores before moving to Virginia. He was a Cancer Survivor who fought a long 31 year battle with multiple medical conditions that were a result of the cancer treatments. 2023 Cox-Needham Funeral Home. A Celebration of Life will be held on May 8, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. at Bible Baptist Church, 4700 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Georgia. Timothy Richard Hunter. Terms of Service apply. Abingdon, VA - Timothy Arthur Hunter, age 73, passed on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at his home. He was my partner in crime growing up on South 13 th. Obituaries. Let others know about your loved one's death. - He is . Physical Address: 145 W Pennsylvania Avenue, Southern Pines, NC, Mailing Address: P.O. By submitting any writing or material to this Site, including, for example, information, Apply now for a Matthew's Children Foundation grant! | All testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral. A unique and . Hey Tim, I know that you hoped to Godthat no one else was hurt, that you would't have been able to bear the burden had it been so.And when you learned everyone else in the vehicle was OK that you felt a grateful wash of reliefcome across you. Sign up for service and obituary updates. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Receive a notification when services are updated. Charles B. and Xandra Finlayson Hunter, of Gulfport, Fla.; brother, Bryan Hunter, of Front Royal, Va.; father-in-law, Charles Potoky, of Seoul, Korea; brother-in-law, Charles Potoky, of Woodbridge, Va.; sister-in-law and husband, Christina and Jason Schrage, of Beavercreek, Ohio; niece, Laura Hunter Drago, of Valencia, Calif.; niece and nephew, Arianna and Kai Schrage, of Beavercreek, Ohio; and Max, the best Shih Tzu ever. infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this Site, or of your HUNTER, Timothy John May 11, 1966 - September 1, 2011 IN LOVING MEMORY OF Our dear Husband, Father, And then it did. He was born in Worland, Wyoming on June 22, 1957 to the late Rex and Dona Hunter. the then-current Terms of Use. Tim was my cousin of the same age. He is survived by his wife, Claudia Hunter, of Pinehurst; parents, Rear Admiral (USN-Ret.) Skip to content. this site (hereafter referred to as "this Site") and writing or submitting any material for this Site. Interment will follow in the church cemetery. God's Blessing Mike and Joy Van Heule, ~ Mike and Joy Van Heule - December 5, 2022, I am sorry to hear about Tim passing. We won't share it with anyone else. you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of this Site and other Web sites. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Timothy Christopher Hunter Sr. (Albion, Michigan), who passed away on April 25, 2020, at the age of 42, leaving to mourn family and friends. Katherine Copeland, Savannah, GA, Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors, Hodgson Chapel912-352-7200, A Celebration of Life will be held on May 8, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. at Bible Baptist Church, 4700 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Georgia. Former area resident Merry Van Der Hart (ne Gillaspie), and two of her children (Esther, 9 months old (pictured above, with Merry), and Timothy (also above, in her womb)) passed suddenly into eternity on Friday, February 17, 2023, as a result of a one-car auto accident. Until we meet again Psalm 27:13-14, "I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Let others know about your loved one's death.