Students have served the needy at the New York. (Curriculum and Instruction), Baptist Bible College, B.A. But I especially like my chapel buddies. Timothy Christian High School Class of 2021 High School Graduations Timothy Christian High School Class of 2021 Class of 2021 Timothy Christian High School held its graduation ceremony. Philippians 4:6-7LaShonda GittensBusiness ManagerB.S. I have been at Timothy Christian first as a parent then 23 years ago as teacher of ESL then 7 and 8. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs. Philippians 4:19, B.S. At Timothy Christian School, our staff of dedicated Christian teachers strives to model Christ in the classroom and out. She's been doing this for years and has had so many students. in Recreation and Camp Administration, LeTourneau College, A.A. in Aviation, Hesston College, Favorite Scripture Verse:In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 1. Psalm 100:1-5, B.A. Colossians 3:24Steve DiSebastian Senior Bible TeacherM.Div , Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, B.A. Philippians 4:13Holly ArnesenHigh School Biology TeacherM.A. in Recreation and Camp Administration, LeTourneau College, A.A. in Aviation, Hesston CollegeFavorite Scripture Verse:In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. Acts 5:41, M.L.I.S., Rutgers University; M.Ed. 83 talking about this. Timothy Christian Schools 5.00 (25 reviews) 188 W Butterfield Rd Elmhurst, IL 60126 Tel: (630) 833-4616 www.timothychristian.com Located on 24-acres in south Elmhurst, IL, Timothy Christian Schools is a Pre-12th grade Biblically-rooted, nondenominational school. Ephesians 2:10Kristi McInerneyElementary PrincipalM.A. (Accounting), Seton Hall University, Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A)Favorite Scripture Verse: I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. . (Counseling), Boston College; B.A. And what does the Lord require of you? Colossians 3:24. 2 Timothy 1:7Harold HublerMaintenance, Bus DriverB.S. Hebrews 1:1-3, B.S. Matthew 9:3738Julia Castaneda High School History TeacherTiny Sara George6th Grade TeacherB.S (Bio- Medical Engineering) , Anna University, IndiaFavorite Scripture Verse: Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. (Theatre), Campbell UniversityFavorite Scripture Verse: And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience,so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.For it is better, if it is Gods will,to suffer for doing goodthan for doing evil. Do not be afraid;do not be discouraged,for theLordyour God will be with you wherever you go. The Community: Unity through diversity is important at Timothy Christian School. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Non Discrimination StatementTimothy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies,admissions, scholarships, athletics and all school programs. MTSS has stretched her and makes her feel like shes being challenged more. I LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL WHERE I CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT JESUS. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (February 28, 2023) - Pastor and songwriter Timothy Davis is set to release a new single, "On His Throne," to Christian AC-formatted radio outlets today. (Elementary Education and English Language and Literature), Gordon CollegeFavorite Scripture Verse: For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then My faithful love for you shall remain. It helps me understand everything better. Mrs. Jennifer Burkhalter '90 Assistant Principal for Teaching and Learning. Faculty & Staff - Timothy Christian School Faculty & Staff TCS teachers are required to meet standards for ACSI teacher certification in his or her field of employment. And he has given us the work of sharing his message about peace. Learn about our Multi-Tiered System of Support. You have been sent an email with your login information. I like it when the teacher works one-on-one with me. They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiseled stone. My favorite subject is math. We get to sing songs and hear more Bible stories. Jr. High Social Studies & Reading / 5th-8th Science Instructor / 3rd-8th PE Instructor Ed., Louisiana Baptist University; PCET (Professionally Certified Educational Therapist with NILD), SEARCH & TEACH Therapist, CDT (Certified Dyslexia Therapist with the International Dyslexia Association), Favorite Scripture Verse: For my thoughtsare not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares theLord. 1 John 13:34-35, Education : B.Com,M.G. 1 Thessalonians 5:18, B.A Biblical Theology and a minor in Christian Education, Zion/Northpoint, Favorite Scripture Verse: But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. We Go Beyond the conventional standards that have limited the potential impact of education for too long. When Im in a small group its easier for me to pay attention. 2 Corinthians 3:16-18Aiyana WilkinsonMarketing CoordinatorB.S. Proverbs 3:6Sarah S NuthalapatiAdvancement & Business Office, Accounts PayableM.B.A. My friends encouraged us to take a tour of Timothy. We combined challenging programs with a Christ-centered community. ELMHURST, Ill. A private suburban school will now require masks after the state discredited the institution for initially defying Gov. Psalm 143:8Sabrina CartyElementary Aide, B.A. (RNS) The Richmond, Virginia, office of the FBI is worried about the interest that racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists have taken in radical . (Health and Physical Education), Cairn UniversityFavorite Scripture Verse: So they went on their way from the presence of theCouncil,rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shameforHisname. But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Search for people on this page. Psalm 32:8, B.S. Psalm 51:10Bette MillerSchool Nurse, Nurse Mentor for Educational Services Commission of New JerseyB.S.N. (Psychology and Studio Art), Bucknell UniversityFavorite Scripture Verse: For it is by grace you have been saved through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast. (Secondary English Education), Cairn University, Favorite Scripture Verse:May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Employment Opportunities Contact Us About Us Our Vision : To graduate students who are ruled by God's Word, and prepared to be upright, contributing members of society. He attended Timothy Christian from first grade through eighth grade in the 1940s, when the school did not yet offer high school-level instruction Timothy Christian Schools began in 1911 with one teacher and 34 students. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise His name. Romans 15:13, Favorite Scripture Verse: But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you. We Go Beyond previous benchmarks and accomplishments. Colossians 3:23-24Denise HanlonFood Services SupervisorNRA ServSafe certifiedFavorite Scripture Verse: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts; and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. I Thessalonians 1:2-3, Dr.James Smockjsmock@timothychristian.org, Maribel CintronK4 TeacherB.A. He was born Aug. 24, 1957 in Lincoln Park, Michigan. By Gods grace, we will continue to educate servant leaders who glorify God for generations. Chapel makes obvious what infuses all we do at TimothyJesus is our Savior and Lord. The Chick-fil-A Leader Academy is a national high school leadership program that is designed to. Toni! Arrange for a personal tour of our campus on a day and time that works for you. (Elementary Education), Eastern UniversityFavorite Scripture Verse:Letyourlightshinebefore men in such a way that they may seeyour good works, and glorifyyourFather who is in heaven. But 90 residents in the nearby Park Place retirement community signed a . Being a part of Concert Chorale with Mrs. Lanenga and the musical has sharpened my technique and cultivated my passion for music. Leadership), Palm Beach Atlantic University;Favorite Scripture Verse: My flesh may fail, my spirit may grow weak, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever, He is mine. At Timothy Christian Schools we Go Beyond the boundaries and limitations of status quo. Sport Management and Psychology, Rutgers University, Favorite Scripture Verse:Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. (Psychology and Studio Art), Bucknell University, Favorite Scripture Verse: For it is by grace you have been saved through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast. Being a musician at Timothy allows students to not only use the music to express these emotions, but also be more authentic with one another, sharing the challenges and blessings in their spiritual lives. What we aspire to do educate servant leaders has not changed for over a hundred years. I love that I can give back to the school that has given me so much!Favorite Scripture Verse:For from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. Galatians 6:9, B.A. As followers of Christ, we are called to love and support one another, to . (Business Administration & Accountancy), CUNY Bernard M. Baruch CollegeFavorite Scripture Verse: In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct Thy paths. (Early Childhood Education), Ohio University, I have a passion for the Lord, working with children and serving in a Christian environment and TCS is the place where those passions meet. 2 Corinthians 12:9, B.S. In this position Captain Conte conducted numerous drills with municipal, state and federal law enforcement officers in regards to Active Shooter protocol. (Athletic Training), Kings College;M.S (Sport Management), Liberty University, Favorite Scripture Verse: So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. My favorite part of school is chapel. (Early Childhood Education), Ohio UniversityI have a passion for the Lord, working with children and serving in a Christian environment and TCS is the place where those passions meet. You are serving the Lord Christ. Perhaps most impressive about this is that the entire Timothy community has adopted this motto. Book online! University, M.B.A. (HumanResource Management),Sikkim Manipal University, Favorite Bible Verse: And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Proverbs 3:5-6, Liberal Arts ( Elementary Education), Eastern Nazarene College, Favorite Scripture Verse: Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Proverbs 3:5-6, B.S. My Timothy App Staff Directory Tuition Open Houses Schedule a Tour Home 6th-8th GRADE OPEN HOUSE Join us on March 13 at 7pm to learn about our 6th-8th grade program of instruction and our limited openings for next fall. Mr. Groenewold Timothy Christian Schools is a nondenominational P-12th grade campus where Christ is at the center of everything that we do. (Applied Physics), Indiana University of PennsylvaniaFavorite Scripture Verse:His divine powerhas given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of himwho called usby his own glory and goodness. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. (Counseling), Kean University, B.A. M.A. Timothy S. Lee Associate Professor of the History of Christianity and Director of Asian / Asian American and Pacific Islander Church Studies Program Francisco Lozada, Jr. Charles Fischer Catholic Professor of New Testament and Latinx Studies Joretta Marshall Emerita Professor of Pastoral Theology and Care Shelly Matthews Professor of New Testament (Business Administration/Management), Bloomsburg UniversityFavorite Scripture Verse: Let us not become weary in doing good for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we dont give up. for you know thatthe testing of your faithproduces steadfastness. I began teaching at Timothy in 1984. Philippians 4:6-8Dorrel CovingtonMS Bible TeacherM.A. John 1:16, 2008 Ethel Road (Counseling), Boston College; B.A. But I sit next to them every time. Were free of it! (Business Administration/Management), Bloomsburg University, Favorite Scripture Verse: Let us not become weary in doing good for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we dont give up. timothy.poole@fatherjudge.com. We are able to keep challenging students and meeting them exactly where they are at. Timothy Christian School TCS Parent Resources TCS Staff Resources Bethel Preschool All Events are the Lord willing. Email Asiya Roland. Chapel buddies are a great recipe for faith developmentmix mentoring with responsibility and add worship! I Samuel 12:24, Favorite Scripture Verse: He has shown you o man what is good. Philippians 4:6Trinity TinsleyKindergarten TeacherBS (Interdisciplinary Studies - Education emphasis), University of Texas, ArlingtonFavorite Scripture Verse: Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. (Educator of Individuals with Disabilities), Kean University, Favorite Scripture Verse: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Psalm 73:26Linda BaileyEducational TherapistM.A. (Bible), Lancaster Bible College, Favorite Scripture Verse: We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers; constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father. Your web browser does not support the