LOVE THEATRE? For further information check our COVID-19 secure information page. The Play that Goes Wrong | West End | March 2020 . Our website is made possible bydisplaying online advertisements to our visitors. Great HD capture of the Broadway Revival. Gribrock), Pre-Broadway - February 6, 2015 - SunsetBlvd79's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Sarah Charles Lewis (Winnie Foster), Andrew Keenan-Bolger (Jesse Tuck), Beth Leavel (Mae Tuck), Michael Park (Angus Tuck), Robert Lenzi (Miles Tuck), Terrence Mann (Man in Yellow Suit), Michael Wartella (Hugo), Fred Applegate (Constable Joe), Pippa Pearthree (Nana), Valerie Wright (Mother). Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. That performance took place in a 60-seat theatre and gave way to a longer run in the summer of 2013. the thing about bootlegs is that ill still want to go see that show afterwards. B. Aaron Tveit (Christian), Karen Olivo (Satine), Danny Burstein (Harold Zidler), Tam Mutu (The Duke), Sahr Ngaujah (Toulouse-Lautrec), Ricky Rojas (Santiago), , Jacqueline B Arnold (La Chocolat), Holly James (Arabia), Jeigh Madjus (Baby Doll), Reed Luplau (Pierre). Great performances and music! The 100 Greatest TV Shows of All Time The Play That Goes Wrong is directed by Mark Bell and features set design by Nigel Hook, lighting design by Ric Mountjoy, sound design by Andy Johnson, and costume design by Roberto Surace. A lovely, complete HD capture of the Angelica Tour cast! This is a super small theater (less than 160 seats) and at times the cast members were definitely singing to the camera and honestly giving their best performances because of it. Check out a preview of Little Wing right here. Albuquerque, 1. , Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell). First National Tour - February, 2020 - Hollis Mizner's master - mp4, Marika Aubrey (Beverley/Annette & others), Andrew Samonsky (Kevin T./Garth & others), Kevin Carolan (Claude & others), Harter Clingman (Oz & others), Julia Knitel (Janice & others), Nick Duckart (Kevin J./Ali & others), Chamblee Ferguson (Nick/Doug & others), Christine Toy Johnson (Diane & others), Danielle K Thomas (Hannah & others), Julie Johnson (Beulah & others), Sharone Sayegh (Bonnie & others), James Earl Jones II (Bob & others), Rachel Tucker (Beverley/Annette & others), David Thaxton (Kevin T./Garth & others), Clive Carter (Claude & others), Harry Morrison (Oz & others), Emma Salvo (Janice & others), Jonathan Andrew Hume (Kevin J./Ali & others), Bob Harms (s/b Nick/Doug & others), Helen Hobson (Diane & others), Chiara Baronti (s/b Hannah & others), Jenna Boyd (Beulah & others), Jennifer Tierney (s/b Bonnie & others), Nathanael Campbell (Bob & others). This Olivier Award-winning comedy is a hilarious hybrid of Monty Python and Sherlock Holmes . It's filmed in 16:9, with a mix of wides, mediums, and close-ups. Gifs on tumblr are okay after the NFT date, but don't link anything to the actors. Act Two picks up in the middle of "What Did I Miss?" but I live in a country some of these shows dont even go to. A very nice capture with just one quick dropout and one small head that can occasionally be seen at the bottom of the screen but never blocks the action. Clear picture and great sound; nice video. Some obstruction throughout and the 2nd act points up a lot, some action lost. Everyone was drinking tequila and smoking Thai weed. A drunk woman's head blocks most of the left side and she does not sit still. Standouts include Karen Olivo who blows the roof off the theatre as Angelica and Joshua Henry as Burr. Notes: If this is your first time watching Dear Evan Hansen, or if you are just a casual fan this video may not make sense. Manchester Opera House - September 14, 2019 - Matinee - Preview - queenofthedead's master - highlights - mp4 (HD), Miriam-Teak Lee (Juliet), Cassidy Janson (Anne Hathaway), Oliver Tompsett (William Shakespeare), David Bedella (Lance), Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell), Ivan de Freitas (Lord Capulet/Sly), Antoine Murray-Straughan (Augustine), Kirstie Skivington (Eleanor/Benvolio), Nathan Lorainey-Dineen (Gregory), Alex Tranter (Henry), Rhian Duncan (Imogen), Grace Mouat (Judith), Kieran Lai (Kempe), Danielle Fiamanya (Lucy), Dillon Scott-Lewis (Richard), Kerri Norville (Susanna). ACT 1 ONLY - Minor obstructions from heads at the bottom of the stage but no action is missed because of it. For tickets and more information, visit BroadwayGoesWrong.com. Act 1 is a full video, act 2 is just highlights of two songs. It warmed up and got better, and to be honest I opted for wider shots because everyone was doing crazy things and I didn't want to miss anything. Sign up for reopening news, announcements, and exclusive discounts on tickets to your favorite shows! The Play That Goes Wrong, a comedy about an amateur production of a murder mystery that goes hopelessly awry; featuring falling set pieces, sticking doors . Once or twice the camera falls but never during key moments, and is quickly fixed. Notes: [Please dont trade any of my masters to dontsaythebword/broadwayenthusiast] My first Broadway video, unfortunately I had a tech issue and the video stops right near the end of Epic III. The bar sometimes obstructs but not massively. Includes curtain call and playbill scans. I did move during intermission so Act Two has almost no obstructions, but honestly I don't even care. People booed every night, Lofgren tells Rolling Stone. - i am no longer going to be posting mischief updates on this tumblr. Great video quality overall and it includes full Act One and Act Two starting at Beetlejuice's entrance after Girl Scout through Curtain Call! Act Two picks up in the middle of "What Did I Miss?" This video starts at "Dance With You" and is super focused on Gabi. Not obstructed by any heads. While other people are speaking and singing you will get close ups of their acting choices. Lots of zooms, but a good amount of wider shots too with a very limited (almost nonexistent) amount of heads. Only 4 left in stock (more on the way). Gift upon request. The sound is excellent. A, Broadway - December 29, 2018 - bluebird's master - highlights - vob (SD, with smalls), Taylor Trensch (Evan Hansen), Nicole Van Giesen (u/s Heidi Hansen), Gabrielle Carrubba (u/s Zoe Murphy), Jennifer Laura Thompson (Cynthia Murphy), Michael Park (Larry Murphy), Sky Lakota-Lynch (Jared Kleinman), Phoenix Best (Alana Beck), Alex Boniello (Connor Murphy). If anyone is willing to share, it would be fantastic! The Ducks never played outside Santa Cruz, and all four members took turns singing lead. Follow. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Phillipa gave such a beautiful performace! There are only a few instances where the camera doesn't focus completely but the show is filmed just as a well as any fan would want it to be. Stunning HD capture of the Alanis Morrisette musical in Broadway Previews. The Duchess Theatre operates with mitigation methods to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This is far from perfect, but if you want a glimpse in the Moulin Rougethe show is sensational! Trading and gifting of broadway musical bootlegs. The Play That Goes Wrong has won the world over since its one-night-only premiere in London in 2012. Includes HQ bows. Helpless, Side 4 The Goes Wrong Show is a British comedy series created by Henry Lewis, Jonathan Sayer and Henry Shields, and produced by Mischief Screen and Big Talk Productions, in association with Lionsgate UK, for the BBC.The programme stars the ensemble members of the Mischief Theatre company, who reprise their roles as the members of the fictitious theatre company, "Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society", as . The Play That Goes Wrong. in fact, ill probably want to go see it more. This video is slightly obstructed by the front mezzanine bar, but is worked around. Soundboard. Off-Broadway - March, 2019 - StarCuffedJeans's master - mp4, Lauren Zakrin (Riley), Wonu Ogunfowora (Cairo), Jenny Rose Baker (Kate), MiMi Scardulla (Reese), Kaitlyn Frank (Annleigh), Cathy Ang (Mattie), Celeste Rose (Chess), Zoe Jensen (Farrah), Sydney Parra (Eva), Louis Griffin (Clark), Notes: Starts at the beginning of "I Just Wanna" and missing part of "Mattie's Lament." Each episode was said to have received an average of 2.2 million people watching . Julian Ovenden's last show (he performed in the first scene after which the show was stopped and an announcement was made that his understudy Kevin Earley would resume the role in a moment); disc also includes cast/creative interviews, reviews and opening night footage. Press J to jump to the feed. Act One is mostly close-ups and starts at Laurens' rap. Performances of the Jessica Chastain-led revival began February 13. , Daveed Diggs (Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson), Okieriete Onaodowan (Hercules Mulligan/James Madison). EPISODE 1. @alittlesaladwithmydressing sure! A quality. The Mischief Theatre people are the best. Second Broadway Revival - February 4, 2012 - unknown master - vob (SD, with smalls), Nick Jonas (J. Pierrepont Finch), Beau Bridges (J.B. Biggley), Rose Hemingway (Rosemary Pilkington), Tammy Blanchard (Hedy La Rue), Michael Urie (Bud Frump), Mary Faber (Smitty), La Jolla Playhouse - November 8, 2014 - SJ Bernly's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Michael Arden (Quasimodo), Ciara Rene (Esmeralda), Patrick Page (Dom Claude Frollo), Andrew Samonsky (Captain Phoebus de Martin), Erik Liberman (Clopin Trouillefou), Neal Mayer (Saint Aphrodisius), Lucas Coleman (Jehan Frollo), William Michals (Father Dupin), Samantha Massell (Florika), Ian Patrick Gibb (Lt. Frederic Charlus), Richard Ruiz (King Louis XI), Beth Kirkpatrick (Madam). One major head blocking view, but doesn't get in the way of most action. Notes: Beautiful HD capture of the Original Broadway Cast. The last three minutes of the show are from a different performance, during previews, with Brooks Ashmanskas as Barry and Josh Lamon as Sheldon, but it is a full video in total. The only dropouts are inbetween songs (I really couldn't stop myself from cheering and clapping at this one) Please contact me if you are interested in this video! The sound is excellent. World On A String4. Tracy Jai Edwards plays the role of the Stenographer. , Rachelle Ann Go (Eliza Hamilton), Giles Terera (Aaron Burr), Rachel John (Angelica Schuyler), Obioma Ugoala (George Washington), Jason Pennycooke (Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson), Tarinn Callender (Hercules Mulligan/James Madison), Cleve September (John Laurens/Philip Hamilton), Christine Allado (Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds), Michael Jibson (King George III), Leah Hill (The Bullet), Very nice capture of the original West end cast with the standby playing as Alexander Hamilton. Michael and Ciara both give powerhouse performances. An absolutely stellar tour cast with fantastic performances all around. Broadway - August 11, 2019 - Matinee - Closing Night - StarCuffedJeans's master - mp4, Caitlin Kinnunen (Emma), Beth Leavel (Dee Dee Allen), Brooks Ashmanskas (Barry Glickman), Christopher Sieber (Trent Oliver), Isabelle McCalla (Alyssa Greene), Michael Genet (Mr. Hawkins), Angie Schworer (Angie), Courtenay Collins (Mrs. Greene), Josh Lamon (Sheldon Saperstein). Get it Tomorrow, Apr 25. Breaking into its 3rd year, Mischief Theatre's smash-and-grab hit The Comedy About A Bank Robbery is a fast, fabulous comedy caper and the funniest show in the West End. Notes: An absolutely fantastic performance! There are a few drop-outs and obstructions here and there in Act One but overall it's worked around. This is crazy!, As Lofgren remembers it, producer David Briggs would often intervene at this point. Terrific performances from the entire cast with many changes from the original production. D), Parker Drown (Luke & others), Zakiya Young (Sally Jackson & others), Graham Stevens (Chiron & others), Chris McCarrell (Percy Jackson), Kristin Stokes (Annabeth Chase), Jorrel Javier (Grover/Mr. Shot from the back row of the dress circle, so a head blocks the centre at times but its shot around where possible. Spider-Man . We dont want this! HD capture of the final PreBroadway performance. 41 comments. Notes: Full HD stageshot filmed from the front orchestra! The sound is excellent. A year later, The Play That Goes Wrong opened in London's West End, and it went on to win the 2015 Olivier Award for Best New Comedy. Thankfully, super fan Pete Long author of the indispensable Young book Ghosts On The Road taped the Rainbow show. anyways my point is bootlegs are only really my third best option and dont always have to take money away from actors. 15. Tonights The Night2. Its filmed in 16:9, with a mix of wides, mediums, and close-ups. , Jessica Sherman (Heidi Hansen), Stephanie La Rochelle (Zoe Murphy), Claire Rankin (Cynthia Murphy), John Hemphill (Larry Murphy), Alessandro Costantini (Jared Kleinman), Ciara Alyse Harris (Alana Beck), Noah Kieserman (Connor Murphy). NFT until 1st April 2020, West End - November, 2019 - hitmewithyourbethshot's master - mp4 (HD), Miriam-Teak Lee (Juliet), Cassidy Janson (Anne Hathaway), Oliver Tompsett (William Shakespeare), David Bedella (Lance), Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell), Ivan de Freitas (Lord Capulet/Sly), Antoine Murray-Straughan (Augustine), Kirstie Skivington (Eleanor/Benvolio), Nathan Lorainey-Dineen (Gregory), Sophie Usher (s/w Gwynne), Alex Tranter (Henry), Rhian Duncan (Imogen), Kieran Lai (Kempe), Danielle Fiamanya (Lucy), Dillon Scott-Lewis (Richard), Kerri Norville (Susanna), West End - January 2, 2020 - Matinee - wheredidtherockgo's master - avi (HD), Miriam-Teak Lee (Juliet), Cassidy Janson (Anne Hathaway), Oliver Tompsett (William Shakespeare), David Bedella (Lance), Melanie La Barrie (Nurse), Jordan Luke Gage (Romeo), Tim Mahendran (Francois), Arun Blair-Mangat (May), Jocasta Almgill (Lady Capulet/Nell), Ivan de Freitas (Lord Capulet/Sly). Usually down to chat about almost anything :), Quick announcement for Mischief fans and people who would like to become Mischief fans! Great performances and music! The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time Where: Broadway Playhouse, 175 E. Chestnut St. Running time: 2 hours, 10 minutes. I was seating next to a speaker so the sound isn't great especially during the songs. Notes: Excellent capture of the Broadway transfer from Atlanta. Here are the complete track listing for High Flyin and Somewhere Under The Rainbow. Notes: Sometimes inaccurately circulated as October 15, 2015. Previews! The new lineup of Crazy Horse has recorded three albums with Young (2019s Colorado, 2021s Barn, and 2022s World Record), though theyve played a mere seven concerts because of the pandemic. The sound is excellent. , Rebecca McKinnis (Heidi Hansen), Lucy Anderson (Zoe Murphy), Lauren Ward (Cynthia Murphy), Rupert Young (Larry Murphy), Jack Loxton (Jared Kleinman), Nicole Raquel Dennis (Alana Beck), Doug Colling (Connor Murphy). , Phillipa Soo (Eliza Hamilton), Leslie Odom Jr (Aaron Burr), Rene Elise Goldsberry (Angelica Schuyler). ', Making matters worse, the Eagles opened up every night with a tight set of harmonies and crowd-pleasing hits like Take It Easy and Desperado. Melody Maker spoke for many fans with the headline Go Home Neil Young! I paid 2.50 to see Neil Young and came away with a love/hate relationship, wrote one fan, Hating Neil Young, but loving the EaglesAll I can say is that the rumors must be true. Location unknown, Broadway - March 10, 2017 - Preview - NYCG8R's master - vob (SD, with smalls), Jenn Colella (Beverley/Annette & others), Chad Kimball (Kevin T./Garth & others), Joel Hatch (Claude & others), Geno Carr (Oz & others), Kendra Kassebaum (Janice & others), Caesar Samayoa (Kevin J./Ali & others), Lee MacDougall (Nick/Doug & others), Sharon Wheatley (Diane & others), Q Smith (Hannah & others), Astrid Van Wieren (Beulah & others), Petrina Bromley (Bonnie & others), Rodney Hicks (Bob & others). Blocking belongson the stage,not on websites. The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society, riding high on their previous successful play performances (including James and the Peach, The Lion and the Wardrobe, and Cat), has been commissioned to perform The Murder at Haversham Manor, a 1920s murder mystery. Flip through the gallery below to see the props up close, how they are stored backstage, and how they were chosen and created for the show: See how the show stays upright while everything else goes wrong. If you or anyone in your . Theres are no major blackouts, just a few quick dropouts , mostly between scenes, It's filmed in 16:9, with a mix of wides, mediums and close-ups. The version with February, 2018 in the menu should not be shared. Ill message them to you shortly :), can you send me the play that goes wrong and comedy about a bank robbery links please, @bluebox-girl thanks - it works! I can take you to Heathrow. Video wanders a little bit in the first 5 mins but then great. Vanessa in The Goes Wrong Show. Terrific performances from the entire cast with many changes from the original production. Also includes the poster to promote the event! 10.7K followers. Gifs on tumblr are okay after the NFT date, but don't link anything to the actors. While other people are speaking and singing you will get close ups of their acting choices. As such, it is very washed out, has no zooms, and sometimes the audio hits top volume and distorts. Soundboard. Tcaabr bootleg is better and closer to the stage, so you can see the actors' faces One of the most important things has been to create a space that looks wonderful, so that when it all goes wrong and falls apart, there's a greater distance to go, Lewis explains. Publisher's Summary. Just wow. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Very well captured with no dropouts, no obstruction, and no washout. 594.5 mb. Dylan Parent Andrew Gans Joseph does a wonderful job as Alexander Hamilton. It was a healing, commiserative experience since we were trying to deal with the fact that all our friends and heroes were starting to drop dead.. 5. Hed grab Elliot and be like, Get the hell away from my singer, man! Notes: An absolutely stellar tour cast with fantastic performances all around. From props that don't work to actors missing their cues, the play is full of mishaps that only get worse as the show falls apart. Notes: This is a great capture overall; there are some heads at the bottom and sides that can be seen occasionally, especially in wider shots , but they are worked around when necessary and rarely affect the action. Copyright 2023 Penske Business Media, LLC. Act I has washout, it gets better in Act II, but I'm still figuring out how to film in professional theaters (they got some BRIGHT LIGHTS!!!) Shot from very high up which gave my camera a hard time focusing on faces in bright scenes which is shown. Notes: Beautiful capture of the Pre-Broadway tryout in Atlanta. Its filmed in 16:9, with a mix of wides, mediums, and close-ups. When: Through Jan. 30. On April 14, years after first hinting they were coming, Neil Young is finally releasing two Seventies concert bootlegs. Decent capture with a lot of beautiful zooms, two really annoying heads, and a drop out occasionally but never for long (For the first time in my mastering career I kept putting the camera down after musical numbers because I couldn't NOT clap). Starts after "Welcome to the Moulin Rouge!". The audience is very reactive and the cast gives and amazing performance. This capture is nearly perfect with just one dropout toward the end of My Shot that lasts less than a minute. Lots of washout, especially in the brighter scenes, but definitely watchable. This performance extends beyond the stage, when you see it in the theater. If this is your first time watching Dear Evan Hansen, or if you are just a casual fan this video may not make sense. Notes: Gift upon request. Notes: Excellent capture! WHAT A SHOW. 7 years ago. Tptgw bootleg isn't the best quality but you can still see most of the play. Best. I went to see the full show in London last year. Review: "The Play That Goes Wrong". A great quality video taken from the right mezzanine. I rlly want to go to Hamilton in Sydney in 2021 but im to poor. Notes: Semi pro-shot using one camera on a tripod, with audio patched in directly from the soundboard. | West End - November 5, 2019 - wheredidtherockgo's master - mp4, Rachel Tucker (Beverley/Annette & others), David Thaxton (Kevin T./Garth & others), Clive Carter (Claude & others), Harry Morrison (Oz & others), Emma Salvo (Janice & others), Jonathan Andrew Hume (Kevin J./Ali & others), Robert Hands (Nick/Doug & others), Helen Hobson (Diane & others), Cat Simmons (Hannah & others), Jenna Boyd (Beulah & others), Jennifer Tierney (s/b Bonnie & others), Nathanael Campbell (Bob & others), Notes: The bottom left of the video is slightly obstructed by a lighting rail. Missing the first 10 minutes or so due to arriving late. Notes: Great HD capture of the Broadway Revival. Includes curtain call and playbill scans.