Just found out that my ssn was exposed in the T-Mobile data breach. Consumers who are part of the AT&T class action lawsuit may receive a partial or full payment. It's been alleged that Boost Mobile violated patents related to an application that allows you to play virtual cell phones and makes money from doing so. I got notified from t-moble and chase credit card and capital one that in the breach that my social security number was taken and is now on the black black or dark web. I was a viticim also. Im so mad been with them since 2004 and they dont care about our safety of personal things. I cited their security breach and even spoke to a supervisor. 2021 6:52 a.m. PT. ; Michael E. Criden of Criden & Love, P.A. On Transunion I saw a thing called inquiry analysis with my former name, an address Ive never lived and a phone number I do not know. I hadnt had service with them since 2012. Add my name please. T-Mobile is a horrible company, I received a message that my info was compromised. Please add me. No matter how many times I change my password I still get at least 10-20 messages or emails a day. If you qualify for the settlement, you should expect to receive notice of the deal via mail, email or text message by late October 2022. They notified me stating my SSN was found in the Dark Web! I received a text from T-Mobile as well. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available. My checking and saving accounts were compromised lost 84.000$ ., Case No. Besides all of that my service has been horrible. I need my phone for my job and everyday Ive been troubleshooting with T-Mobile. The consumers seek damages, restitution, injunctive relief, legal fees and costs, interest, and a jury trial. I get emails and calls offen, call that I dont answer but the callers leave threatening message to call then or else. T-Mobile customers file class action lawsuits as investigation finds 53 million affected by data breach Emily Walsh Aug 21, 2021, 12:12 PM Shutterstock T-Mobile confirms 5.3 million. T-Mobile has been sued for a data breach that allegedly occurred in 2021. I have 3 devices with T mobile. I was notified Buy experience in my discover card security. The first round of checks mailed in February 2017. My card used to pay for monthly services was compromised and multiple purchases made at Amazon and attempts to open a wallet with my number. Im s T-Mobile customer and I believe that my information have been used and sold, I get a lot solicitation, I received notice the my info may have been compromised. T-Mobile's lawyers advocated for the venue in Sept. 14 filing. I finally got an excellent credit score and will that hard work NOT be destroyed by someone having all my sensitive information! I also just received notification that my SSN# as well as my fathers were found on the dark web as a result of this breach! Consequently, plaintiff and members of the Class have had to spend, and will continue to spend, significant time and money in the future to protect themselves due to T-Mobiles actions.. My phone number was used to receive one time authentication codes in order to gain access to banking accounts and to open loans. Please add me. Im curious as to what Im being offered (2 years McAfee Identity Theft Protection) will really be of any worth if all of my info is out there now. Anyone can read what you share. I have had my account hacked and purchases made twice already in the past 3 months. I am sure many others have been affected and have yet to realize it. This is the second time! My tmobile account was hacked twice. Add me! I need to know more info about class action lawsuits against T-Mobile . My information as well as my husband and mom. Been with Sprint/T mobile for 8yrs I have been getting so many more spam emails, text, and many fake accounts trying to add me on social media apps on my phone. I told her I was not going to pay it and she hung up. Info in dark web, had to put alerts in all 3 credit bureaus. Good job T-Mobile. Changing passwords helps none. Compensation is the least they can do. i have also been affected. I received an email from my tax monitoring saying my SS number was on the dark web. I had 2 accounts opened up in my name add fraudulent checks cashed in each one of them. According to reports, a Californian. Law360 (August 20, 2021, 6:04 PM EDT) -- T-Mobile was hit Friday with the first proposed class actions stemming from the massive data breach that the company revealed earlier this . I was just refused service 04/30/22 for the new internet 5G because I refused to provide a SSN. Both of our numbers and information have been compromised. In the proposed agreement released on Friday, T-Mobile agreed to $350 million in payments to class members and another $150 million for "data security and . Sign up for ClassAction.orgs free weekly newsletter here. Attorneys working with ClassAction.org are gathering current and former T-Mobile customers to take action against the company over the 2021 data breach that exposed the personal information of millions of current and former T-Mobile customers. T-Mobile has been hit with two new class action lawsuits alleging negligence in regards to August's large-scale data breach, while the CEO maintains that the company is taking "significant steps to enhance our approach to cybersecurity." In February, my SSN was sold on the dark web. T-Mobile is being sued in a class action lawsuit after a data breach in August 2021 reportedly released the data for over 50 million of the company's customers. And that I need to reply to get the prizes. 2:21-cv-01190 in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington Seattle Division, and Delerme, et al., v. T-Mobile USA Inc., Case No. Under the proposed settlement agreement, TMobile will not admit to liability but will pay out $8.4 million to a group of 9,300 long term employees who work at T Mobile retail stores nationwide. Each lawsuit seeks damages for consumers "in an amount to be proven at trial.". SMDH. NewPastHorizons 1 yr. ago. I received a notice that my personal information was on the dark web and it came from this data breach. It was all done by exteral transfer. James Martin/CNET. Please add me. I was hacked and had stolen over $700 in Bitcoin. I was just notified that my social security number has been found on the dark web. For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browsers help function. I got an email stating my SSN was on the dark web due to T-Mobile Data breach any information on how to join class action? I have now started receiving tons of text message spam and so has my husband. Sickening, ADD ME PLEASE IVE CONTINUED TO HAVE ISSUES I TOLD T-MOBILE I HAD SERIOUS PROBLEMS THEY TOLD ME GO ELSEWHERE, My information was hacked, received a message from T-mobile saying I was one in the victims, IVE COMPLAINED TWO YEARS ABOUT NO CONTROL OF E-MAIL NOR MY PASS WORDS T-MOBILE SAID MY PARTNER CHANGED THEM AND MOST RECENTLY T-MOBILE TOLD ME GO ELSEWHERE IF I WAS SO UNHAPPY T-MOBILE MONOPOLIES MOBILE PHONE COMPANY UMM HELLO PLEASE ADD ME. Terms and Conditions. David Paul Morris/Bloomberg Aug. 20, 2021, 3:23 PM T-Mobile Hit With Class Action Suits After Consumer Data Breach Recently, T-Mobile settled a class action lawsuit to resolve claims made against it for the August 2021 data breach that affected approximately 76.6 million US Citizens. costumer for over a decade .! Fill out a form on this page to see if you qualify to join T-Mobile data breach class action lawsuit. Yes! For legal document requests, please forward a subpoena or court order to: TMobile Law Enforcement Relations Group, 4 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. Top Class I recently checked my credit report and noticed somebody tried to take out a capital one credit card on my former married last name. I need to know how apply to this. The proposed settlement was filed July 22 in a Missouri federal court. Texts saying my bill is overdue. I have been a T-Mobile customer for 12yrs. Please add me Ive been a T-Mobile customer for years! Also, they have allowed for many users to file such a lawsuit on the same website. The bank was suspicious and was able to stop it in time This is very bad the worse I have ever heard of I am afraid that soon I will have my credit cards bank acct and personal info in the hands of crooks, T Mobile sent me text saying my information got compromised, Does this include spirit Ive had my information stolen drivers license/ss#/ even got into my credit cards accounts, My info was also compromised .Ive been a tmobile customer for many years, Yes I have been a T-Mobile customer for wo years I recently got a message from them stating all my information has been comprimised, I think I already signed up but I did receive message my info was compromised, An onslaught of scammers hacking into my email. Add me. Add me my account was affected and am now getting fake phone calls and emails trying to get more info eveyday. Im on the Do not call list and I get more spam and phishing calls. Go to findsarahavon.com to learn why we are not safe in this world. The bad actors opened new accounts at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and a Venmo Visa. Add me. The lead plaintiff, Stephen Simoni, filed the class action lawsuit against Verizon and Asurion in a New Jersey federal court in March 2021. How to Sue a Mobile Phone Company Where Can I Find Help for My Uber Lawsuit? What and how do I start or get into the lawsuit??? They need to have consequences. And I cant sign for the McAfee junk. Camp Lejeune residents now have the opportunity to claim compensation for harm suffered from contaminated water. I am concern and shared. That was on 9/24/2021!!!! I mean there was one for T-mobile so why not one for us Verizon customers? what do I do now? The number was a fake law office. Add me please I need to file the contacting me just to tell me that it had been breached but thats all nothing has been presented to me on how to fix the situation or anything so yes please please please put me on the list, Your email address will not be published. As a result of this who ether did caused me financial damage. I keep getting spam messages telling me I have won prizes. On February 5th 2022 Dark web sent me alert that my address,Driver license,social security number, Birthday, E-mail was exposed with T-Mobile Hackers. Step 3: Serve the lawsuit on T-Mobile's agent. If you havent received notice by late October and are unsure whether youre included in the settlement, you can call (833) 512-2314 to check. Ad me to the lawsuit. My personal information is out there and I do not feel secure. In nearly all cases, the contract you signed likely has a clause for "arbitration," or "binding arbitration.". T Mobile should be held liable!! This is the 4th time in 2 years!!!! I'm still fighting to get the full credits. Click Accept if you consent. These arrangements are part of a substantial multi-year investment to adopt best-in-class practices and transform our approach. Call them and they said nothing they can do. Im not even a customer, the last time I tried to sign up with them was back in 2014!! I have been a Tmobile customer for 12years. Was told I was NOT affected, but dont trust them and want out of contract with them. Now Ill have to fraud alert and constantly be on top of my credit. New cases and investigations, settlement deadlines, and news straight to your inbox. My bank accounts were hacked around this time and my personal info as well. Its important to note that the amount each person gets could be increased or decreased depending on how many people file claims. This situation has dropped by credit score almost 400 pts. Filed claim,cant remember with who contacted me through email. What can my client do to protect himself? T-Mobile suxs, Me 2 The worst part about this is the identity protection its gone its nowhere to be found to download, Got a report from credit monitoring services that my SSN was stolen due to T-Mobile data breach, I was definitely affected by the data breach. Its ridiculous, Ive been with T-Mobile for a little over six years please add me. I check every day to see if our information has been used. Your class member ID can be found at the top ofthe notice you receivedvia email or physical mail about the settlement. Put a fraud alert on your credit file and a credit freeze. The official settlement website says this could take several months or longer and asks consumers to please be patient, noting that periodic updates will be posted on the site. I was in the breach, got a text saying my info was compromised. Have you had any feedback? Both suits allege that T-Mobile failed to adequately protect consumers sensitive personal identifying information, and that the companys lack of proper safeguards gave intruders a means to breach its computer network and steal sensitive personal identifying information in the August data breach. Now Im getting collections for TMobile account. Told me to call regarding my case so they could serve me. Emails too. I have been bombarded with spam calls, fake bill collectors, and spam emails, as well as people trying to open accounts using my name and social security#, Google sends me notifications that others are signing into my accounts all over the world. None of this ever happened when I was with Verizon! Those affected have. December 09, 2021. A cyberattack launched against T-Mobile exposed the personal data, including social security numbers, of at least 47 million current, former, and prospective customers. I have been a t-mobile customer for 12years. What is a class action lawsuit? He has been informed earlier in February of 2022 by two credit protection companies that as a part of the 8/2021 T-Mobile computer breach his SSN is now on the Dark Web. That inquiry is from the same date they tried getting a credit card. That my Social Security number is on the dark web. I have had hard inquiries on my credit report that are mostly impossible to remove. Scamming texts messages. Class action lawsuits are found in every state, but states like California, New York, Florida, New Jersey and Texas tend to have the highest number of class action complaints filed in America. I am devistated that I am now a victim of my personal information such as my ss #, drivers license date of birth email be leaked on the dark web. What Information Was Exposed in the 2021 T-Mobile Data Breach? The company, which said the hacking had affected 76.6 million people, agreed to pay $350 million to settle claims and spend $150 million to bolster security. I cant even get the credit monitoring because it has ended. Metro PCS is owned under T-Mobile. The alleged hacker behind T-Mobile's latest cyberattack has spoken . I have been a customer for years and was contacted directly about my information being compromised. Add me to the list, lena Williams Ive been with them for 5 years dont know if they have my info, My information was taken. If you had any luck PLEASE LMK! Let us know your experience in the comments section! Add me to the list all my personal info was taken and out in the dark web Id,SSN address phone number, and just this year someone reported to IRS with my SSN now I owe money for income reported that isnt mine. My social security number and bank account were compromised. Payments for valid claims will be sent out only after the settlement receives the judges final approval and any appeals are resolved in favor of the deal. In August 2021, a data breach occurred at T-Mobile. In addition to the full refunds T-Mobile is providing, which will resolve the FTC's lawsuit if approved by the court, T-Mobile is paying $18 million in fines and penalties to the attorneys general of all 50 states and the District of Columbia and $4.5 million to the Federal Communications Commission. Help!! I got a notification from my Experian phone app stating that my SSN# was on the dark web due to a data leak from T-Mobile in August 2021. and could be used to steal your identity My son and I were just informed this weekend that both of our social security numbers are on the dark web. What Am I Signing Up For? They got my social name address everything. February 11, 2021 Christine Torralba 41 Comments T-Mobile is currently facing a complaint against one of the victims of SIM swapping, a type of fraud. I called the number and talked to one lady and told her that the charges they were trying to charge me were not legitimate. T-Mobile has been hit with two new lawsuits following its massive August data breach, The class action lawsuits, like a number that have already been filed, claim the company acted negligently with consumer data.