Retail: $ 139.00. Privacy Policy. $52.00 Ea . Skirt Guards & Removable Side Panels; Side Panels For Invacare Wheelchairs; Search Search. Wheelchair basketball is basketball played by people with varying physical disabilities that disqualify them from playing a non-disabled sport. Do you have an opinion on your side guards if you use them? Account Account. Available in adult and kid sizes. I have standard ones and I wish I had fendered instead, this is my first winter with a chair and the snow is a mess. If you need any help finding any part that you need, either fill out our parts request form or give our friendly customer service a call at 1-800-328-5343. They help you sit at an angle on sideways leaning sidewalk or road (which, lets be real, is literally every sidewalk and road). Because if I do then getting a fender would be a bad idea. Wheelchair clothes guard acts as a barrier and protects the wheelchair user from pebbles and debris that may bounce off the wheel and hit the user. Quickie Fabric Side Guards. Manual wheelchair accessory, nonstandard seat frame, width greater than or equal to 20 inches and less than 24 inches. A wheelchair clothes guard is a device that is used to prevent the wheelchair user from becoming stuck to the rear wheels. I usually go for fendered to reduce dirt on my clothes, but they would be a hard pass for anyone who pushes by gripping the tyre. 03 Mar 2023 03:02:39 Fender for 8 months of snow and not fender plain ones for the 4 months of summer. BC~ Skate Wheelchair; Parts & Accessories. RT @RaineDropsStuff: This looks incredibly unsafe. Hover . Frame Colors (NEW 2022) Exgel Cushions; Parts List; accessories; Aftermarket Products; AZ -1 Hand Controls; Find a Dealer. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. $80.00 + $10.00 shipping. QUICKIE Manual Wheelchairs. With expanders, Rogue XP can be grown up to 3" in width. Sportaid can provide you with Invacare/Top End Wheelchair Side Guards with or without mounting hardware. I don't use anti-tippers but I cannot live without side guards. Exclusive offers on Wheelchairs, Powerchairs & Scooters. Remember the feeling when a small pebble left the wheelchair tires and hit your arm? I think I'd survive just fine without the antitipper. A heavy duty option is also available. SideGuards Plastic ABS. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. So if I have a lot of rain in this area that its probably good to have a fender. Like you, I am a part-time wheelchair user with cerebral palsy. I know everyone is different, but hearing your experiences would be helpful. Measurements: Small: approx. window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {//