The Advertizing and Publicity persons are Doug & Gloria Bateman. WebCompare 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid vs. 2021 Toyota Prius vs. 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Sign in or register to get started. '22 Prius should (depending on trim) get quite a bit better mileage than the '23 Hybrid (also The Camry Hybrid uses regular unleaded, and the Prius Prime uses electricity, regular unleaded. These dance performances are done strictly on a volunteer basis. The Camry Hybrid is rated to deliver an average of 52 miles per gallon, with a highway range of 700 miles. Once the car is moving, it gets up to speed quick enough, but turning out onto the road with the pedal halfway to the floor causes the TC to kick in, and when that kicks in you go no where fast. there is actually less room in it than the prius my wife has a 2007 prius with heated front seats. The total replacement cost with labor isnt as high as Teslas. Either cars a high-efficiency commuter with exceptional gas mileage; the Elantra simply does with high style. Starting at. The new Toyota Camry is packed with either a four-cylinder or a six-cylinder engine, while the Corolla comes equipped with two different four-cylinder options. The Corolla offers a more efficient option for city driving, while the heavier Camry normally is a better option for highway driving. In fact, more size might be required if Toyota pursues flashier styling, if only to offset a low roof and other sacrifices to form over function. WebCorolla hybrid comes standard with safety sense 2.0. Got 45 mpg with the Prius, and getting 35 with the Camry. Prius does not offer these features. Dimensions. All rights reserved. Next year there wont be a priusor camryand there will be a new smaller 3rd hybridthey will call them Hybrid A B & Cor something plain wrapper similar to that.they'll drop both the prius & camry badge off the current cars "Next year there wont be a priusor camryand there will be a new smaller 3rd hybrid..". I, on the other hand, do not drive under the speed limit (usually a few mph over). Corrola good car i want the best price. The smaller Corolla compact hybrid car is cheaper, but its also less powerful and fairly muted in its design. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. Hybrid 2023 Prius $27,450 starting 57/56 est. Both vehicles are tempting options, but since the former is a midsize car and the latter is a compact car, theres a chance that only one is better suited Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with six speakers, wireless Apple CarPlay, LED headlights with Daytime Running Lights (DRL), 16-in. The 4-cylinder have been getting a little over 50mpg around town in their Prius, on the highway it's been more like 44.5 mpg. Couldn't hurt! View our Gault Toyota inventory After all, amongst midsize sedans, a typically stuffy, practical bunch, the Toyota has long been the safe, boring choice. The hybridized 2.5-liter I-4 that serves as the current Camry hybrid's powertrain (with a respectable 208 hp) would likely carry over as the new model's entry-level setup. Contact dealer for most current information. See Offers | Compare. The Corolla reaches 60 mph in 10.7 seconds, a full three seconds longer than it takes the 30-hp-stronger Insight. We have owned 3 Prius's ('05, 08, 10) that we have put a lot of miles on driving back and forth from Las Vegas to Northern Utah. Used vs. Toyota CPO: Whats the Difference? We can help! After all, one must assume anyone still buying a car instead of an SUV or truck is doing so because, at least in part, they want something carlike and fun to drive. color TFT Multi-Information Display (MID) with customizable settings, odometer, tripmeters, outside temperature, current/average fuel economy, cruising range, average speed, elapsed time, shift-position indicator; TPMS, Driver and front passenger sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors, Multi-function in-key remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock, panic and trunk-release functions, Front and rear power windows with one-touch auto up/down, 8-in. WebPlug-in Hybrid 2022 Prius Prime $28,770 starting 55/133 est. 2023 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) 2023 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A) Prius is a bit better in the city, Corolla is a bit better on the highway. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The Camry Hybrid has a total of 208 horsepower and returns a stunning EPA-rated 51/53 mpg city/highway. The space is fine; its the Elantras padding thats thin. I am seeing mpg improvement since new. The latest Toyota Audio Multimedia interface and attendant touchscreens feature wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and stripped-down (yet still not entirely intuitive) menus. Both the Corolla Hybrid and Camry Hybrid offer everything that you can find in a Prius Hybrid in more traditional clothing. ), http://www.greencarcongress.com/2007/05/reports_toyotas.html, http://www.cars.com/go/compare/selectTrims.jsp?&myids=13502,12937,13469&selected- =3, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Highlander Hybrid; Prius; Prius Prime; RAV4. Engine & Power. Corolla hybrids sip fuel like a Prius, but others arent far behind. Vehicle stability control is standard on the TCH, optional on the Prius. If space is an issue, you'll find the Camry's truck (especially the hybrid) isn't nearly as spacious as the Prius. Leather isn't offered in Canada. WebFuel economy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The iSeeCars Overall Quality rating for the Toyota Camry Hybrid is 8.9 out of 10 while the Toyota Prius Prime's quality rating is 8.1 out of 10. WebNew 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid XLE FWD 4dr Car for sale - only $28,113. WebCamry Hybrid vs. Toyota Prius Prime comparison highlights: The Camry Hybrid is a conventional hybrid; the Prius Prime is a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle The 2022 Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. Don't be surprised to see the new Camry appear later this year before going on sale next year as a 2024 modelthough it could also land early next year as a '25. front disc brakes; solid 10.2-in. You can see around 53 mpg in city driving (city = anything thats not cruising at 45-65 mph with no stops or big hills). Hope they are listening. Why the 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Will Make More Sense Than a Prius In Your Daily Life The Prius comes with an 11.3-gallon fuel tank. The $24,545 2021 Hyundai Elantra SEL Hybrid has similar features, with wireless infotainment compatibility. This year we gave the 2021 Elantra a TCC Rating of 6.6 out of 10 and named it our. The Elantra rings the bell with wall-to-wall content. It's available in 8.0- and 12.3-inch sizes, both of which we suspect would be offered on a new Camry, with the smaller screens servicing cheaper models and the 12.3-inch unit adorning pricier ones. WebThe Toyota Camry Hybrid has a larger turning radius than the Toyota Corolla Hybrid, making it slightly more difficult to maneuver in and out of tight spots. Toyota Prius highlights . WebThis is what is going to happen: The Camry Hybrid dissapears, the current Prius becomes Prius B, a smaller Yaris-size Prius A appears, and a larger Camry-size Prius C appears. The Toyota Prius Prime has the advantage in the areas of fuel efficiency and interior volume. The Club has an annual membership drive every September (usually the second and third Thursdays after Labour Day). Our gen 2 Prius's average in the mid- 40's, but our gen 3 normally averaged 50. NewCars.com says the Camry Hybrids larger head- and legroom in the rear provide better comfort for backseat passengers than the smaller Corolla Hybrid. Are you currently in the car market and getting discouraged by high prices? -- to which we bring finger foods. Combining a turbo 2.4-liter I-4 with a six-speed automatic transmission and an electric motor, as well as another electric motor powering the rear axle, this setup is good for between 340 and 366 hpboth figures are well ahead of the 301 hp produced by the 3.5-liter V-6 Toyota offers as the Camry's up-level option today. If to own the car for 10+ years, looks like the two Camrys would cost about the same, then the hybrid being more powerful would be my choice! Only comes in one trim. I have a TCH, however if you are going to drive 110 miles every day I believe it comes down to comfort and economy. You hear quite a lot about Prius, other hybrid options Don't seem to be as popular as the Prius model.of course this being the Prius sub I'm not expecting other models being discussed often. WebCompare the 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid with the 2022 Toyota Prius: car rankings, scores, prices and specs. The 2020 Corolla ratchets up its enthusiasm for driving, but keeps it low-key. The sound level in Camry is also far superior. The meatier car has more sound deadening properties than the Prius, and again a larger car really should. At 15,000 miles of driving at $4.00/gal, that would be $1,333, $1,579 or $1,818. The prius does have a decent amount of body roll, which is not as pronounced in the corolla. WebNew 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid XLE FWD 4dr Car for sale - only $28,113. Its capable and innocuous, which cant be said for the grousy 169-hp 2.0-liter inline-4 in SE and XSE Corollas. are they not equally good super high mileage cars? The Corolla has a 1.8-liter, four-cylinder hybrid engine that will generate a maximum of 121 horsepower and 105 lb-ft of torque. The latest Corolla buffs Toyotas small-sedan credentials with absurdly good value, especially in hybrid trim. The 2003 I4 averaged around 29-30MPG (80/20 highway/city, she is on 80MPH normally. For me, the TCH is the clear winner. We also try to do a couple of demonstrations each year to help raise awareness, interest, and participation in the activity we all enjoy. Press J to jump to the feed. Wait and see. If you do compare these two, the Prius is more expensive. Its a tussle between the 2021 Toyota Corolla and the 2021 Hyundai Elantra for big fuel-economy ratingsbut which compact sedan wins over drivers once theyve left the gas station? Front-seat leg- and headroom are comparable for both models, but if you often travel with passengers, youll hear fewer complaints in the Camry Hybrid. Prius should feel more connected. See Offers | Compare. Thank you! I now have a 2007 Camry Hybrid, day and night difference. https://www.bellroadtoyota.com, A post shared by BellRoadToyota (@bell_road_toyota) on Jun 27, 2018 at 11:06am PDT. Today I took a 250 mile trip and averaged 41.1. mpg! Both cars were built for economy and they deliver. As before, the Camry will offer front- and all-wheel drive options, even on the hybrids. We fed imagery of the Prius into an AI image generator, along with photos of the current Camry and new Crown sedan, then worked off what was spat out. The Corollas crash-test scores are nearly ideal. I know the Corolla gets the same if not better MPG as the Prius . Ashburn, VA. 20147. An 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system comes standard with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and theres a full suite of standard Toyota Safety Sense driver-assistance features.. In fact, the Prius is a decent harbinger of things to come for the Camry. mpge. Because that's what Toyota does on its hybrids, for the most part. All Rights Reserved. Colors. WebWe compare the four newest petrol-electric cars from Toyota in this video, pitching the new RAV4 hybrid against the Camry hybrid sedan, the Corolla hybrid hatch, and the OG, More fuel efficient: The Niro gets 49 mpg in combined driving. A one- to five-year-old used Toyota Camry Hybrid ranges from $24,228 to $35,998 while a used Toyota Prius Prime from the same model year range is priced between $26,909 to $37,993. These four-doors have pivoted to louder, more shouty styling and adopted sportier meins in a bid to keep buyers' attention. Las caractersticas en la lista son solo para comparacin. That hybrid has long been strange and unappealing to look at, but have you seen the latest one? Not everyone likes the styling of the Prius. I also want a trunk because I haul my golf clubs wherever I go and don't want to listen to them clanking around behind me. Well, it has been, until recentlytoday's Camry is easily the most adventurously styled, sportily tuned of the breed, a trend we think will continue into the next-generation Camry due for 2024 or 2025. However, the hybrid Corolla sedan does offer a good number of standard features, and you can add some additional equipment. It's not long before the new dancer is feeling like an old pro! An all-wheel-drive one makes 196. WebEngine Power and Fuel Efficiency Comparison For engine performance, the Toyota Camry Hybrids base engine makes 208 horsepower, and the Toyota Prius Prime base engine makes 121 horsepower. The Camry Hybrid and Corolla Hybrid are covered for three years/36,000 miles for the basic warranty and five years/60,000 miles for the powertrain. Yes, the 2022 Camry Hybrid is a fantastic vehicle, and it excels at most things. This Toyota doesn't take long to accelerate from a standstill, and its passing power is good. Most shoppers will also appreciate its easy-going ride. I will give up the 10 mpg to feel safe. We have an Executive, a Caller and a fun bunch of members! Either cars a high-efficiency commuter with exceptional gas mileage; the Elantra simply does with high style. This was with 3 adults, 1 dog, 2 sets of golf clubs and some luggage. In addition to serving as a Prius alternative, the new Corolla Hybrid might also prove appealing to people shopping for the considerably more expensive Toyota That hybrid has long been strange and unappealing to look at, but have you seen the latest one? I just got back from a 4000 km trip in the Western US and really appreciated the ability to cruise up hills without slowing down. The 2020 Corolla suits up with swell front-seat space; the back seat and trunk pull up shy of rivals. Good analysis Bobw3, but I think she would actually do a bit better than what you are calculating if she purchased a gen. 3 Prius. Many thanks, I have owned the 2007 Prius II for almost 6 years. Also, you can expect the same great reliability ratings as the other Toyota models listed above. Bought a 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE last February and love the car. It's possible, but likely in the context of a performance-focused GR (that's Gazoo Racing) variant like the GR Corolla. Both hybrid cars can seat up to five passengers, but the larger cabin space in the Camry means that three adults will fit more comfortably in the midsize hybrid than in the compact Corolla Hybrid. Edmunds Rating. It has better off-the-line responses and earns 54 mpg combined. I'm very happy so far and am excited about my new car and my husband is excited about the Prius. Visit Folsom Lake Toyota in Folsom CA serving El Dorado Hills, Rancho Cordova and Sacramento #JTDBCMFE0P3012975 I'm hoping it might spark an interesting discussion about Prius versus Camry hybrid options, the pros and cons of Camry hybrid models, the different generations and their differences. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. That's what will bug you the most on the second day of ownership. Camry Hybrid vs. Corolla Hybrid comparison highlights: The Toyota Camry Hybrid and the Corolla Hybrid both offer an affordable gateway into the world of hybrid cars. We like to visit retirement and long-term care homes and other community events to dance for their entertainment and our well-being, as a Club and as a person! In fact, the Prius is a decent harbinger of things to come for the Camry. Dealer is not responsible for and typographical errors. We have a verdict, but it goes without saying: your mileage may vary. The Prius is funky looky. Toyota Corolla vs Honda Civic; Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord; Toyota RAV4 vs Ford Escape; Toyota Highlander vs Ford Explorer; Toyota Tacoma vs Nissan Frontier; Toyota Sienna We gave it a TCC Rating of 6.7 out of 10, and it won our. WebToyota Camry Hybrid, Corolla Hybrid, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius Prime, RAV4 Hybrid, RAV4 Prime or Venza for Sale in Endicott, NY. Overall weight was 330 pounds and the car handled it quite well, and still got 35 MPG on a very windy day. If youre looking for EV range, consider the 2022 Toyota Prius Prime. The Camry Hybrid is rated to deliver an average of 52 miles per gallon, with a highway range of 700 miles. / 10, 5.7 Customer Cash rebates cannot be combined with any special APR programs. That is correct and I pointed that out in my response. / 10, 8.0 front disc brakes; solid 10.2-in. except, doesn't hybrids require you to do extra maintenance and/or needing to go in to dealers for it? Easily connect with sellers through Phone, SMS or WhatsApp. (For more information on how the dancing is different, visit theModern Squares?in the main menu.). Toyota has had to postpone their use because of fire hazard. Wed recommend the Elantra Hybrid over the 147-hp base Elantra. Because of this, the Corolla Hybrid will have a slightly shorter total range than its larger sibling. But look at those sedans that have held on, the Hyundai Sonata, Kia K5 (ne Optima), Nissan Altima, and the Honda Accord. The Corolla Hybrid has no optional powertrains. The Elantras seats feel thinner, and head room is less generous. Please tell us how to contact you so that dealers can compete for your business! COVID has affected our club activities as it has most everything else. Some things are not up and running yet as before (for example, the Square Time publication is only on-line at present). We require proof of at least three vaccinations and, though not mandatory, we encourage dancers to wear masks for the time being. However that's a lot of miles to be uncomfortable too. Compara Toyota con la competencia. "Does the Camry use the insulated storage bottle to hold hot coolant like the Prius?". Although my friends in So Fl. The Prius Prime is rated to deliver an average of 54 miles per gallon, with a highway range of 629 miles. After driving both cars I chose the Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary. The Toyota Camry Is 2022s Best-Selling Car, Fuel economy ratings for the Camry Hybrid vs. Corolla Hybrid are neck-and-neck, but the 2022 Corolla pulls ahead slightly for efficiency estimates in the city. I'll put money down now. / 10, 8.5 Why drop it? With the 2021 Corolla, Toyota has almost excised all the bland from its diet. If you don't have car seats, then you have enough room for 3 in the back. The Prius measures 178 inches long, 69 inches wide and 58 inches tall, while the new Corolla is 182 inches long, 70 inches wide and 56 inches tall. Traded the Prius on a 2010 Honda CR-V, which I still have. NHTSA Safety Rating (last 5 year average): Power-to-Weight Ratio (higher is better): Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT Automatic). View our Gault Toyota inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! Operability depends on network availability, a cellular connection and GPS signal. For a new model, the Toyota Camry Hybrid's price is between $29,602 and $39,826, with the Toyota Prius Prime priced between $30,119 and $39,117. That could be a mistake. Also consider the Toyota Avalon hybrid. Ests en Buyatoyota.com. I got it fully loaded with the HD Navigation Package, JBL Stereo, moon roof (which I didn't want), leather seats, just to get Blind Spot Monitoring and backup camera. We also knew the Prius would have something of a learning curve, as it just felt more spaceship-y than the 10-year-old ride we were trading in. Make Model Year Comparing 2 Cars 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Find Were planning and looking forward to the next Boys and Girls Club dinner/dance. steel wheels with covers and P205/55R16 tires, Color-keyed roof-mounted shark-fin antenna, Engine: 1.8-liter 4-cylinder aluminum DOHC 16-valve with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i); 138 hp, 105 lb-ft, Emission Rating: Ultra Low Emission Vehicle 70 (ULEV-70), Transmission: Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT), Suspension: Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar; multi-link rear suspension, Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS); power-assisted rack-and-pinion, Brakes: Power-assisted ventilated 10.8-in. Steering feel is about the same for both cars because of electric power steering. I am extremely happy with this car. 2023 Toyota Prius LE AWD 2023 Toyota Camry LE AWD MSRP $27,620 Invoice $25,271 Average Price Paid $27,620 484 listings nationwide Shop Incentives Find if there are incentives in your area. The Prius is synonymous with the term and Toyota has more hybrids in its lineup than any other automaker. Terms of Use - Both sedans offer around 52 mpg combined, but the Camry Hybrid has a larger gas tank. Toyota's TNGA platform will continue to serve as the Camry's basis, albeit with near certain dimensional increases. Overall they are rated the same by the EPA. When comparing crash test ratings from NHTSA, both the Toyota Camry Hybrid and the Toyota Prius Prime have the same average safety rating of 5 out of 5 Stars. Both cars have usefully sized and shaped trunks, and both leave us wondering about the need for the next-larger sedans in their respective lineups. More horsepower: A front-wheel-drive Prius makes 194 horsepower. With all that said, the RAV4 really is the best of the three and combines all the best qualities of the others. You'll notice a lot more SE and XSE variants of new Toyotas that previously lacked any sporting pretense, including on the new Prius and the Corolla hybrid families. Those looking for an innovative new Toyota sedan will inevitably end up checking out the WebThe newest issue of Consumer Reports gives the hybrid Camry a rating of 86 with 47 mpg overall. We looked at both Prius V and Camry Hybrid. In this crucible of form and performance crushing the kind of staid function midsize sedans once thrived on, prepare for the Camry to get wilder. Enter your zip code 2023 Toyota Prius LE AWD No Data Available 2023 Toyota Camry LE AWD RAV4; RAV4 Hybrid; RAV4 If you want the fuel economy of a Toyota Prius but don't want to drive one, the Corolla Hybrid is an excellent substitute. Agree with Beach Girl. For me the only disadvantage is the sedan vs hatchback. What I'd like to add is that a key trade-off is lower fuel consumption in the Prius vs better acceleration in the Camry. Drove them both. mpg. If you want higher trims you have to move to a camry hybrid ( I have the XSE and avg 51mpg even though it's *rated* for 44 combined) Prius you can Webaverage. WebThe Toyota Corolla Hybrid and the Prius Prime are both affordable within their segments. Overall the Prius is a great car for most people, I on the other hand like a solid car, I grew up driving rear wheel drive large cars, My favorite was our old 1979 Ford LTD wagon. I picked up a new 09 Camry Hybrid last thursday for a little over invoice and love it, so much better than the Prius. Also, you can expect the same great reliability ratings as the other Toyota models listed above. email us atinfo@getupanddance.caor give us a call with questions about modern square dancing, our Club and joining our group, Facebook: There are the Prius-like details in the face, for sure, but that long wheelbase, hunched roofline, and clean flank surfacing is what really brings the drama. Visit Folsom Lake Toyota in Folsom CA serving El Dorado Hills, Rancho Cordova and Sacramento #JTDBCMFE0P3012975 facebook.com/swingingSwallows. Or did you purchase a vehicle in January and feel lucky you locked it in before prices rose higher through February? [Think they'll also make a non-hybrid Prius??? But, their differences set them apart as two distinctly beneficial hybrid cars for different types of drivers. I am looking at purchasing a TCH or Prius. I drive normal, and will use all 200 hp when coming onto the on-ramp on the NJTP. Does the Camry use the insulated storage bottle to hold hot coolant like the Prius? The Takeaway: Dont forget that you can get a Toyota hybrid car in many styles other than a My wife is thinking about a new Prius (she drives a 2003 I-4 Camry now), but her drive to work is around 46 miles round-trip and all highway, hilly at that too (need power to climb), so to me a Camry hybrid seems better -> more powerful for hills, safer (being longer and heavier), close in MPG. Web2022 Toyota Prius Prime LE FWD MSRP $28,770 Invoice $27,620 Average Price Paid $28,770 26 listings nationwide Shop 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE AWD MSRP $24,200 Invoice $22,407 Average Price Paid $24,200 370 listings nationwide Shop Incentives Find if there are incentives in your area. A hybrid gets the best MPG at 35-50mph type driving where the batter can be used, engine shuts off at stoplights, etc. What sort of MPG was she getting with the 2003 Camry I-V? Get it on flat ground in heavy traffic and the reliance on electric power is quite impressive. Our Club Caller is Ron Gardner, our President is Andre Blais and the Past President is Bill Shields. 8.9 The Corolla has low-key appeal, with some interesting fillips and details and a well-organized cockpit that factors in big gauges and a big touchscreen across a wing-shaped dash. Stock Elantras offer middling performance; Hybrids are super-misers, while the Elantra Ns a pleasant surprise. I have had no problems with either one. The 2018 Toyota Camry isnt just a sedan, and the 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid isnt just a Camry with a hybrid engine. The Prius gets 57. The Camry, on the other hand, has a larger and more powerful 2.5-liter four-cylinder hybrid engine. Ive never gotten any higher mileage that 46 in hybrid mode with my prime unless Im charging it every day and driving in full EV mode. Camry Hybrids expansive five-trim lineup, The 2022 Corolla Hybrid is one of the best hybrid cars under $25,000, Both of these hybrid sedans have a strong reputation for reliability, Both hybrid cars offer excellent fuel economy. If it's for hybrid fuel economy, the Prius wins. If you want more fun and performance or want extra legroom in the rear, the 2022 Camry Hybrid will likely be the better choice. The latest Corolla sips some styling caffeine, but not more than it can handle. There is a publication called Square Time that dancers can subscribe to. Para ms informacin, mira los Datos tcnicos de este Toyota en Toyota.com/espanol. Why? Please let us know if you have concerns, suggestions or questions. WebCompare MSRP, invoice pricing, and other features on the 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid and 2021 Toyota Prius. The Corolla Hybrids 90kW 1.8-litre drivetrain feels remarkably entry-level in ZR spec. We dance for fun not for perfection! Please check your email for confirmation. Compare the 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Prius and 2021 We wont embellish the point. Our sessions accommodate new and veteran dancers, all of whom enjoy the physical and mental workout that comes with square dancing. Data charges may apply. WebCompare 2023 Toyota Corolla vs 2023 Toyota Prius Next Steps: Get Free Price Quotes! The Elantras folded and creased with origami precision, with a wasp waist and a diamond-patterned grille that look like a never-seen Bertone concept.