I love to write about chainsaw for homeowners and professionals. A: Dear Valued Home Depot Customer, to better answer your question, please contact our HD.com customer service department at 800-430-3376 call any day between 6 a.m. and 2 a.m. EST or call your local store, they can either answer your question or transfer you to your local store to answer your specific question. ECHO batteries feature the latest in lithium-ion technology and are designed to give your tools long lasting professional power. BadLuckLazyGuy, I have absolutely no idea why the amount goes up and down. At this point, the battery will reset, and your next action is to refix the battery. There was a problem completing your request. That will mostly be it, as youre trying to adjust the responses from the unit. Featuring innovative charging technology, this charger is equipped to protect and extend the life of the battery. Thanks for asking. Thats on high. Opens in a new window or tab. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Includes 58 Volt 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion battery and 58 Volt Lithium-Ion charger We aim to show you accurate product information. Have not used it yet but it will be used for a leaf blower and a grass cutter. 877-652-9112. Make sure the power supply is normal household voltage, 120 volts, AC only, 60 Hz. A: Yes. Thanks for asking. The battery actually showed a little left in the tank, so it was a thermal shutdown that kicked in to protect it during my tests. That piqued our interest. Weighty If you have your battery charged less than half while you are trying to power up some heavy tool on it, it will not be able to power it up. Echo 58V Blower Manufacturer Specs and Features Brushless motor for superior power, run time and durability Jet fan design delivers 120 MPH and 450 CFM for maximum clearing power Variable speed trigger for ultimate power control Run time: High - up to 15 minutes, Low - up to 1 hour Cruise control feature for user convenience I start it again and maybe can go 20' and it dies. The ECHO 58V Cordless Blower is the most advanced, professional grade high voltage cordless blower in the industry. They agreed with me, and said they would replace the battery, however they were on back order till July. If you do, be sure to ask the dealer for a fresh piece, as your current charger might be defective. If your charger develops any issues after 90-days, Echo will fix it for you because they offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. C $120.69. As it stands, theres just some texture on the bottom of the plastic grip. Featuring on-board diagnostics and innovative charging technology, this charger is equipped to protect and extend battery life for maximum performance and longevity. Light weight, highly maneuverable, quiet and powerful. Will this charge on the 58-volt lithium-ion charger that came with my echo blower? I have an Echo 2Ah battery and charger. All you have to do is to adjust the system according to the maintenance requirements, and that will be it. A: Hi Michelle. Whats nice is that even with this new design and better performance, the price goes down. A: Hi- You have to push the battery in hard. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With this, you will know more about the in-depth characteristics of the product. Amazon has encountered an error. Thanks for your interest. I've had luck pushing and holding the power level button while it's on the charger. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Yes, I have only seen one charger made for the Echo 58 volt power yard tools. Its maturing and is beginning to look like it belongs a little more than before. If you try it out and it fails to charge, I guess youll thinkyour charger is dead. Same in the device, 20 seconds r, A: The window of return is closed so I guess I am out $175 which I cannot afford. Being in the cutting services for more than 10 years, I know a thing or two about chainsaw. Greg. So, if you need to have the battery recharged to ensure that you can smoothly use it with any needs you might be having or any applications you could have planned it for. DSRM-300 DHC-200 DPB-600 Hopefully, you wont have to go through much hassle as youre trying to adjust the system. For detailed information, visit our Contact Section. Page 8: Symboles It takes a long time to charge this battery and I will move the mower 10' and it dies. Dry Weight (kg): 2.5 Rated Voltage: 50.4 DPB-310 Light weight, easy to use battery leaf blower. All rights reserved. We offer fast shipping and the wise advice you need. Thanks for reaching out to us! Home / Product Battery Range / Echo 58V System. Then, disconnect the old fuel line from the, Read More How to Replace Fuel Lines on a Poulan ChainsawContinue, Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. DOES NOTHING ELSE. (5) Do not attempt charging Li-Ion batteries without complete knowledge of charging characteristics. When it is hot, it takes a bit more time to recharge because the charger "waits" for the battery to cool down in order to continue recharging, which is actually a good feature. I have not had a problem with mine. You will never be able to get the device working if it remains in poor shape all year round. I bought it in April 2017, so it is in its second season, and it has performed as expected. Trying to charge a 58v battery for my echo trimmer. Hi- You have to push the battery in hard. OK, its now going for Sept. and no sign of battery. My name is Chris Ross. The nest generation Echo 58V Cordless Blower gets major upgrades in design and performance, but there is still some room for improvement in fit and finish. Charged the battery packs outside of the Echo charger and found that the packs still operated and had proper capacity when discharged with an electronic load. Greg. It all comes down to how youre planning on maneuvering through the situation. Add to wishlist. Ideally, the issue will be fixed right here, but you shouldnt drop the battery status below 20 percent from now on. Off the clock, his faith and love for his family are his top priorities, and you'll typically find him in the kitchen, on his bike (he's an Ironman), or taking folks out for a day of fishing on Tampa Bay. (Explained), Battery Tender Jr Blinking Green Light 4 Signals and Its Meaning, 6 Reasons Why Battery Tender Jr Blinking Red Light, Porter Cable Charger Blinking Red? But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I'm here to tell you you it isn't. You probably left it in the charger too long which weirdly drains the battery. like to a home depot in culiacan sinaloa mexico zip code 80200. Now, proceed byplugging the power cord into the sawand connecting it to the power source. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2022. - To obtain parts please contact our Echo Customer Care line at 1-877-776-5191. Otherwise, the battery terminals will get corroded, and the power wont transfer from the terminals to the battery. The Echo 58v Battery 4ah features are: Compatible with all ECHO 58V Lithium-Ion Tools and Chargers 4 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Battery 1 Hour Recharge Time So, dont be surprised when you do run into temperature issues with the battery. This is a OEM product. A: No, the charger is NOT included. The standard compression reading required for most 2-cycle chainsaw is around 100-110 psi to start. You need to make sure that the battery youre using is compatible with the unit first and then adjust the installation so that the terminals are properly engaged. - Eve. If youre not too sure about the unit maintenance and it keeps presenting you with bugs and errors, then the problem can be a bit annoying to handle at times. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Address in photos. Connect the charger to a power supply. Replace battery for Ryobi 40V tools, high capacity and long-lasting running time. Cleaning the air filter and spark arrestor with, Read More Chainsaw Bogs Down When CuttingContinue, Carbon build-up in cylinder & piston, bad needle bearing, overused starter spring, oil in the starter system, old or bad fuel, etc can cause too much compression in Chainsaws. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Allow it to cool before charging. Jumping the battery, again and again will only decrease its lifespan. A valuable employee, a job well done and a satisfied customer. Hopefully, you wont have to deal with many errors down the road. Isn't the Echo 58v Battery replacement you want? I bought it in April 2017, so it is in its second season, and it has performed as expected. Are the 2ah and 4ah batteries interchangeable? By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Professional users love it because they can use their chainsaws to work without bothering about the battery. Inspecting it thoroughly and getting it replaced should help you out in solving all such problems that you have been facing earlier. For this first method you'll need one fully charged battery, which you'll use to jumpstart the dead battery. Original OEM battery. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I am a heavy equipment mechanic and these tools get a lot of abuse --- from pellicci, Waitley M18 18V 9.0Ah Replacement Battery Compatible with Milwaukee M18 18v 9000mAh M18B 48-11-1820 48-11-1850 48-11-1828 48-11-10 Lithium-Ion Battery Cordless Power Tools, P107 BPL18151 BPL1820 Compatible with Ryobi 18V Battery. I am not sure. Echo CBP-58V2 AH 58v Battery 2AH OEM ECHO $169.40 $156.28 (You save $13.12 ) Current Stock: Quantity: SKU: CBP58V2AH Availability: Ships (leaves our warehouse) within next business day if in stock Width: 3.50 (in) Height: 4.25 (in) Depth: 6.75 (in) CATEGORY: Fast Moving parts IMG: NWM Overview Other Details Product Description The cost is the air volume when you do that, though. Tool Manufacturers and Tool Brands by Logo, Variable speed trigger with cruise control, Warranty: 5 Years Consumer, 2 Years Commercial. Thanks for reaching out to us! From its headquarters in Braselton, GA, and satellite offices in the United States and Canada, Metabo HPT supports over 4000 retail locations and over 1000 authorized service centers. That is why you will need to ensure that you get your battery checked with an authorized technician, who will be able to diagnose the batterys health and see what might be wrong there on the battery. A: Hello AB. You will have to reach out to the dealer about a replacement, and he will give you a fresh piece. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Head to our, 90PX56CQ Echo 58v Chainsaw Chain 16'' OEM. echo-charge will reduce the charge current. You cant make use of a defective unit and will have to reach out to the dealer. So, keep that in mind if you do decide to go with this battery pack. The most common reason behind this problem that you will have to face is the cord that is connected to the tool from the battery, and that could be either damaged or loose. Yes. I check the battery and it lights up as if it is charged. That would need to be purchased separately. Just finding an optimal storage box will go a long way when youre trying to extend the lifespan of this battery. I have not had a problem with mine. Value 8.5. Allow it to cool before charging. It only has a couple of positions, but thats all most people need. Greg. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. For Use With ECHO 58V Cordless Tools. if you really only need it 2x a year, why not get a 16" electric (cord) one? It does not store any personal data. Resetting a charger is a straightforward process, but many users have yet to understand how it is done on the Lithium-ion 58-volt battery charger. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. A: a lot of prob with battery. However, at times the battery might not be able to power up a specific tool that you are using with it, and you will be left with downtime and a tool that is not working. However, the turbo button definitely takes it into another league with real power to move debris. For detailed information, visit our Contact Section. UNSPSC 26111710. Then it will work. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". HookedOnTool.com is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program it is designed to provide an aid for the websites in earning an advertisement fee by means of advertising and linking to Amazon.com products. There is no debate that it has robust power to keep your units in optimal condition, but youll still need to commit a bit of your time to manage this unit. ECHO 58-Volt 2 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery AND CHARGER - CBP-58V20. Read more. It has a 58V 4.0Ah battery, which implies it has a capacity of 204 watt hours. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Like most of the blowers weve tested, Echo meets its match when trying to move the oak leaves that pile up in the grass. If they are, then try charging the battery overnight. The station is not that great, and it all comes down to how you store the battery. That will be more than enough as youre trying to adjust the system. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Set the two batteries side by side. GovDeals' online marketplace provides services to government, educational, and related entities for the sale of surplus assets to the public. Air Speed 8.6. i had to replace 2 in two years. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. So, all you have to do here is to remove the power from the unit and then power it up one more time. Follow through with the details mentioned here, and you will be sorted in no time. Are you looking where to buy a brand-new CBP-58V4AH Echo 58v 4ah Battery? Greg. ECBC-58V Battery Charger for 58V Series Where to buy Product Details. At this point, thebattery will reset, and your next action is to refix the battery. This item: Echo 58-Volt 4 AH Lithium-ion Battery $380.00 Echo 145 MPH 550 CFM Variable-Speed Turbo 58-Volt Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower Battery and Charger Not Included CPLB-58VBT $721.68 Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page of Start over Echo CBP-58V40 4.0Ah 58 Volt Lithium-ion Battery Pack 203 4 offers from $310.01